Licorice/Liquorice

bbi1

Does anyone know where to buy Licorice/Liquorice in the Sukhumvit area? I've gone to all the major supermarkets & can't seem to really find it. I've maybe seen one product in Foodland & one in Villa Supermarket that looks that it could be Licorice/Liquorice but don't know since it's in some foreign language & doesn't have any English. Or even Licorice/Liquorice root or whatever it is. Looking for it for it's health benefit to help get rid of the mucus buildup in the lungs. Not looking to eat it because I'm a fan of Licorice/Liquorice and really want to eat it, even though it tastes ok.

If anyone can post pics of the packaging of Licorice/Liquorice sold in supermarkets that would be of help too.

Edited by bbi1

I get licorice root from the market which I use for my silent reflux. 20 baht for a bag and I make around 15 tea cups with it. Ask some Thai person to help you buy it as the stuff from the store is nearly as effective.

Ok thanks, could you share the name of the market & location?

you can also get capsules of it online from www.iherb.com which is used for reflux and balancing the stomach biome. There are two kinds; one that has been processed to not raise your blood pressure (it still does a little bit with me) and one that has not been processed. No problem shipping to Thailand. I have ordered different things from them twice now and each time took 10 - 12 days to get here. If you purchase more than $40 dollars of goods, shipping is free.