yellow fever vacination.

aroo

Yellow fever can be prevented by vaccination. Travelers should also take precautions against mosquito bites when in areas with yellow fever transmission. Travelers should get vaccinated for yellow fever before visiting areas where yellow fever is found.

If you continue to live or travel in yellow fever-endemic areas, you should receive a booster dose of yellow fever vaccine after 10years.The vaccine is given only at designated yellow fever vaccination centers. International regulations require proof of yellow fever vaccination for travel to and from certain countries. People who get vaccinated should be given an International Certificate of

Vaccination. Also note that the vaccine is to be given at least 10 days before travel to an endemic area.

Had to get a Yellow Fever vaccination nine years ago, here in Phuket.

It's worth checking with the hospitals, but, when I did it, they didn't stock it and couldn't order it.

I had to go to the airport, see the doctor there, who ordered it and then I came back for the shot.

• Like 2

It's worth checking with the hospitals, but, when I did it, they didn't stock it and couldn't order it.

I had to go to the airport, see the doctor there, who ordered it and then I came back for the shot.

I got my first shot many many years ago. I had to go to a hospital in Paris, so I would suggest a hospital here in Phuket.

Concur with this. I recived a YF shot at the airport a few years ago.

• 1 year later...