House of Horrors as glue sniffing son decapitates blind mum and neighbor

webfact

"The house area was sealed off. Police waited as they did not want to endanger the old lady by rushing in. When her cries ended they decided to enter the property. It was at this point that officers saw the murderer come out of a bathroom holding two heads, one in each hand.

Officers momentarily retreated to decide what to do next "

Erm, arrest him?

And this ladies and gentlemen are your non efficient,not quite ready for the public,bumbling ,hostage negotiation team at its best.

The problem is not so sear Mental illness or Glue sniffing but rather what Thais believe in as a Spiritual possession and is a phenomenon in which a stray being from the Spirit World constantly or temporarily possesses and exerts negative influence on a person living on earth. Most commonly they are known as “evil spirits” and, although many people may scoff at the idea, it is a real and undeniable fact that they exist and influence our lives. The glue sniffing just help to slightly mutilating the natural state of your body in order to be deemed acceptable for evil spirits. Spiritual possession can be the cause of illnesses, mental disorders or even crimes, but this phenomenon is not being treated appropriately since modern medicine and science do not recognize the existence of spiritual possession. Fact is though the phenomenon of spiritual possession is a common occurrence and to prevent or counter it people must have accurate spiritual knowledge – they must know the Truth.

I was possessed by an evil spirit, but the witch doctor gave me a cure based on eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing................tasted like dog crap but it worked.crazy.gif

Edited by halloween

The problem is not so sear Mental illness or Glue sniffing but rather what Thais believe in as a Spiritual possession and is a phenomenon in which a stray being from the Spirit World constantly or temporarily possesses and exerts negative influence on a person living on earth. Most commonly they are known as “evil spirits” and, although many people may scoff at the idea, it is a real and undeniable fact that they exist and influence our lives. The glue sniffing just help to slightly mutilating the natural state of your body in order to be deemed acceptable for evil spirits. Spiritual possession can be the cause of illnesses, mental disorders or even crimes, but this phenomenon is not being treated appropriately since modern medicine and science do not recognize the existence of spiritual possession. Fact is though the phenomenon of spiritual possession is a common occurrence and to prevent or counter it people must have accurate spiritual knowledge – they must know the Truth.

I was possessed by an evil spirit, but the witch doctor gave me a cure based on eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing................tasted like dog crap but it worked.crazy.gif

Yeah, sure laugh.png Witch-doctors are part of the spiritual underworld, evil to its very core, but denied by 'sophisticated' modern mankind. So, not an apt anology you drew. Mental illness is another area, sometimes completely separate but sometimes inclusive.

The police waited outside and listened to the mother's screams??? And when she stopped screaming, only then they entered the house??? Very, very stupid.

Well call me Mr Speculation, but my guess would be he said to the police who he knew were there " If you try to get into the room , I'll kill her ", so, like other Police in other Countries they wouldn't immediately rush in, and if they had of done there would be outrage on this Forum blaming the Police for storming the building leading to the Mothers death.

So however it went, The Police would always look bad, and therefore in the eyes of our intrepid forum members, they can never win.

Edited by Broken Record

The police waited outside and listened to the mother's screams??? And when she stopped screaming, only then they entered the house??? Very, very stupid.

Well call me Mr Speculation, but my guess would be he said to the police who he knew were there " If you try to get into the room , I'll kill her ", so, like other Police in other Countries they wouldn't immediately rush in, and if they had of done there would be outrage on this Forum blaming the Police for storming the building leading to the Mothers death.

So however it went, The Police would always look bad, and therefore in the eyes of our intrepid forum members, they can never win.

As I read it, why would he have threatened to the police to kill her if they entered the house, since he clearly was surprised when they “charged” the building, as this quote indicates: “When reinforcements arrived the building was charged and Khet was taken into custody asking "What's going on?" Seems to me he wasn’t expecting their entry and probably didn’t even know the police were outside. He must’ve been out of his mind. Besides, if your theory was correct, why didn’t the police provide a rationale for their wait by telling the reporter the murderer had threatened to kill the mother upon entry?

"The house area was sealed off. Police waited as they did not want to endanger the old lady by rushing in. When her cries ended they decided to enter the property. It was at this point that officers saw the murderer come out of a bathroom holding two heads, one in each hand.

Erm, arrest him?

The logic here defies all understanding. . . . this is keystone kops at their best.

So, the BLIND mother was calling for help, and they waited until she could no longer be heard screaming...... ok, why would a BLIND person scream for help??? That's right, they are in PAIN..... possible having their head cut off, given that they had just found a headless body next door..... so lets just wait this one out, and let him finish whatever it is that he is doing to his BLIND mother, that would normally love her son, and not be scared of him....

For gods sake....

let me understand this .... the police waited for the killer to finish off his blind mom ? did i understand that correctly ?

"The house area was sealed off. Police waited as they did not want to endanger the old lady by rushing in. When her cries ended they decided to enter the property. It was at this point that officers saw the murderer come out of a bathroom holding two heads, one in each hand."

The poor woman might just have had a chance had the police rushed the room where the killer was holding her and shot the guy.. No doubt the murderer came out of the bathroom screaming "Two heads are better than one".

A tragic mess all round.

So, the BLIND mother was calling for help, and they waited until she could no longer be heard screaming...... ok, why would a BLIND person scream for help??? That's right, they are in PAIN..... possible having their head cut off, given that they had just found a headless body next door..... so lets just wait this one out, and let him finish whatever it is that he is doing to his BLIND mother, that would normally love her son, and not be scared of him....

For gods sake....

"When her cries ended they decided to enter the property."

Not only me thinks, that was stupid!!! blink.png bah.gif

Gruesome.

A bit more to it than glue sniffing, like severe mental issues.

Agreed.

Just glue sniffing alone doesn't make users psychopathic.

True.It could also depend on what else was in the brown paper bag,said or done beforehand and maybe a little alcohol to make a superman crazier than 10.

Feed them some more violent and bloody soaps every day !

For such guys they are not fictive but REAL ! blink.png

So their sidearms are just for show are they? Too bad one or them didnt blow the looneys melon clean off the minute he appeared. Heard a story about another armed copper being held at bay by a rabid soi dog. He had a baton and a gun. An unarmed farang tourist police officer distracted the mutt and our hero jumped on his motosai and bravely rode away. 555

Erm, arrest him?

I think it was quite clear that the police's goal was an arrest, but seeing a guy stand there with two heads in his hands it was more a matter of deciding how they would get to the eventual goal in light of dealing with not only a suspect in a double homicide, but a seemingly crazy one at that.

Well done to the police for subduing the man with no more loss of life. The man was not killed thus can face justice and the public were safe as well.

Edited by djjamie

They should handle this like Americans would do...call for tougher laws on the selling of glue...arrest the glue manufacturers...and blame D. Trump and the GOP for inciting hate against glue sniffers...

I can hear the Dems now: "Heads will roll over this incident!"

Edited by ggt

Erm, arrest him?

I think it was quite clear that the police's goal was an arrest, but seeing a guy stand there with two heads in his hands it was more a matter of deciding how they would get to the eventual goal in light of dealing with not only a suspect in a double homicide, but a seemingly crazy one at that.

Well done to the police for subduing the man with no more loss of life. The man was not killed thus can face justice and the public were safe as well.

Yeah right...

Sheer horror. Rip the victims.

Sometimes it seems the violence in the Kingdom is spiralling out of control. Is this the very same world I am living in?

It is becoming a lawless country but everything is not all bad. The RTP have soapy massage parlours well under control.

My strike through & maybe slightly 'off topic' comment.

There is no honour among thieves! I think greed and corruption is still alive and well whistling.gif

RIP to the deceased and condolences to family and friends.

Let me just say this and I have first hand experience, the first time you are confronted with decapitated heads it can be rather confronting. Seeing a madman approach you with one in each hand, possibly a little off putting.

But no doubt some of the barstool heroes here who've spent half their lives sucking the fart's out of dead seagulls would know better.

Let me just say this and I have first hand experience, the first time you are confronted with decapitated heads it can be rather confronting. Seeing a madman approach you with one in each hand, possibly a little off putting.

But no doubt some of the barstool heroes here who've spent half their lives sucking the fart's out of dead seagulls would know better.

That's not what I meant. I was talking about the cops waiting outside hearing the shrieks of the victims as they were being decapitated and going inside when it was too late to help the victims. The donuts must have been especially tasty that day. I watched Columbine live on TV as it happened; the cops waited outside while the 2 perps were inside murdering children. Cowardly, lazy pigs. The only time they're tough is when they have someone handcuffed face down and then they beat on him 6 to 1.

My point is that cops are the same all over the world. Cowards, lazy, and brutal....oh I almost forgot, they're stupid too.

Cannot relate to decapitated heads but seen my share of gore and violence. Sphincter tightens and legs like jelly and wish tf I was armed. But have dealt with a machete welding madman plus numerous other weapons over the years. i am no hero but was the unfortunate Johny on the spot (security Officer) who had to deal with it. And i did. I have minimum physical scars but plenty inside. And you are right those who have not seen stuff like that can make their arm chair comments.

Cannot relate to decapitated heads but seen my share of gore and violence. Sphincter tightens and legs like jelly and wish tf I was armed. But have dealt with a machete welding madman plus numerous other weapons over the years. i am no hero but was the unfortunate Johny on the spot (security Officer) who had to deal with it. And i did. I have minimum physical scars but plenty inside. And you are right those who have not seen stuff like that can make their arm chair comments.

Respect to you.....but it's like old mate above you, nfi, he's probably an accountant who spends his days with the sea gulls or maybe just a professional police procedures commentator......like the world needs more of them.

First time I saw a head decapitated took me by surprise, as I thought I was picking up a motorcyclist's helmet, not realising old mates head was still inside it. Yikes !

Sheer horror. Rip the victims.

Sometimes it seems the violence in the Kingdom is spiralling out of control. Is this the very same world I am living in?

maybe its always been there, but the effective ban on reporting anything 'political' means the media need to delve into the darker side of 'human interest' stories to fill and sell their papers