Father arrested in Bangkok for ordering contract killing of son

webfact

hate to be at that familys sunday dinners.

hitmen, guns and life is cheap in thailand.

100 MB is not that cheap...........And of course life isn't cheap in other parts of the world?....could only happen in Thailand?

Did the fellow say any of the things you are assuming? Life is cheap in Thailand...that is a fact...

any argument of moral equivalency is a loss from the start...

Maybe more in this than meets the eye, looks like its not about the 7 million maybe more to do with the father getting wind of his sons intentions and taking matters into his own hands.

Sad that a family with more money than many many Thais will see in a lifetime destroy their own family for greed.

So let me see now, as it stand now, the father is left with no land, no son and no freedom and no future,

now that's what I call acting first think later......

Don't know if you are correct. The father has 100 million in the bank. More than enough to buy his way out of prison I think....

So on your assumption, there is nobody with any wealth in a Thai jail ?

I think if you do a bit of researching, you may well be proved wrong.

If he gets bail, and decides to spend the rest of his days in Dubai, then that is another matter.

So let me see now, as it stand now, the father is left with no land, no son and no freedom and no future,

Don't know if you are correct. The father has 100 million in the bank. More than enough to buy his way out of prison I think....

If he gets bail, and decides to spend the rest of his days in Dubai, then that is another matter.

Wow! You really are good at misinterpreting what people write.

Wow! You really are good at misinterpreting what people write.

I can recommend Specsavers.

Land of money grabbing, greedy scum. Said it before and Ill say it many more times, Thais and money is a lethal combination. You need common sense, intelligence and reason to handle money all of which the natives are lacking.

A example of a dump rassistic Statement!

My wife's family is having trouble on their farm with a meth addicted son. He's abusive and after buying a gun he threatened to kill the parents. Family meeting next day apparently to discuss whether to have him killed. So surreal. I still can't believe they would go through with it (they didn't) but hey it's Thailand. Meh, if the brother can be killed, what about a farang husband....

Land of money grabbing, greedy scum. Said it before and Ill say it many more times, Thais and money is a lethal combination. You need common sense, intelligence and reason to handle money all of which the natives are lacking.

Name me your home country and I will post you links from similar events.

Now come on let's be fair, he thought up an excuse to explain why he had his son murdered over 7% of a land deal.

Nothing worse than greed. The big reason for most crimes and deaths in the world.

I'm afraid you're missing the point here. If he's "got caught" and so have two other people, then that means that he's probably been set up by the purchaser of the land. They kill his son, so they get to clean up the lose ends, i.e. that the land was never sold to them, but the son's now dead, so the likely deposit's now managed to pay for the whole thing.

People in Thailand should never be under estimated in terms of stupidity, but I'm not certain that it's fair to presume that they're always being stupid in every instance. They're not always stupid after all, just more than we expect; they're actually surprisingly clever a lot of the time, so it's not a constant.

And all because the son wanted 7 of the 100 million? John Gotti had nothing on these people. Pure thugs and murderers. Just shows the greed of some people. Aged 73 and still can not give his son something from the deal other than a bullet

did us all a favour i reckon.....one less of them