A Very General Question

fdc8888

Hello, I have a very general question...... what would be the best place to live considering wheather, friendliness of the people, and being single the availability of the female charm.... but witout being extreme/nasty.... (Pattaya)

Regards, Francois

Hello, I have a very general question...... what would be the best place to live considering wheather, friendliness of the people, and being single the availability of the female charm.... but witout being extreme/nasty.... (Pattaya)

Regards, Francois

Jomtien - 10 baht to Pattaya.

where does this nasty pattaya story keep appearing from, pattaya's no more nasty than phuket, bangkok etc.

its definatley not as nasty as hua hin as erco, goosethai and the rest of the cast of deliverence live there.

:D

(guitar duels on every corner)

I always take the Hua Hin bypass.........here piggy, piggy :o

where does this nasty pattaya story keep appearing from, pattaya's no more nasty than phuket, bangkok etc.

its definatley not as nasty as hua hin as erco, goosethai and the rest of the cast of deliverence live there.

:o

The stories about Pattaya being "nasty" come from the mainstream media I think. I remember reading a story in a U.S. magazine 3-4 years ago about Pattaya. It was real negative saying how much violence there was in Pattaya. Murders of farang abound according to this article.

:o

The stories about Pattaya being "nasty" come from the mainstream media I think. I remember reading a story in a U.S. magazine 3-4 years ago about Pattaya. It was real negative saying how much violence there was in Pattaya. Murders of farang abound according to this article.

there have been some murders here. there have been murders in all parts of thailand,

pattaya is great

When I first visited Pattaya in about 1989, it was really dirty and everyone was asking you if you wanted to buy Heroin. Also, all the rich tourists that now go to Phuket were going there so it was expensive, and just crammed with people. :o

I think that is where the bad rep comes from, but they have cleaned it up a lot.

I like it now. :D

When I first visited Pattaya in about 1989, it was really dirty and everyone was asking you if you wanted to buy Heroin. Also, all the rich tourists that now go to Phuket were going there so it was expensive, and just crammed with people. :o

I think that is where the bad rep comes from, but they have cleaned it up a lot.

I like it now. :D

Pattaya has always had a "sleeze" atmosphere to it but over the years it's gained a little respectability. I really like the seafood there and in Ban Saray.

What about SONGKHLA in South Thailand?

The only problem is, it is really far away from Bangkok.....

I like also the area near Chumphon........

Otherwise, if you prefer near Bangkok, just stay not too far away of Pattaya, like Jomtien.........

Very soon easy to access after opening of the new international airport.

It is difficult to say, this or that place is better or worse, depending on your needs, I can only recommend you to check out several places in Thailand in all directions.

I also found Chiangrai a wonderful place to live in, however I prefer a place near to the sea...

Johann

go live in Russia!...plenty of pussy and cheap vodka. Got to watch out for them gangsters and the winter weather...

No point. I work here in Russia and most of the pussy heads to LOS for the winter anyway!

They can pick up a nice tan work the punters at the same time, lots of Euros and Dollars to be made.

The Russian mafia even have their winter palaces in the LOS these days. :o

stocky...I stand corrected...

I hadn't realised how much 'trade' there was until I started working here.

And it constantly amazes me how much Russian I hear in Thailand these days.

Small world.

The problem with Phuket, of course, is that it is unquestionably the most expensive province to live in anywhere in Thailand.

That is not a problem, its a blessing, it keeps the dread locked backpackers out and whoremungers in Pattaya.

Yep, but you're in the direct path of the Muslim extremists as they pour across the border! :o

Bang Saen nice & quiet.Pretty close to pattaya if you get the urge. Rayong's not bad either

Hua Hin s'ok just avoid the nerds like erco :o

Chang Rai not too far from Chang Mai & quieter & a lot cheaper too.

Phuket is ok but very much falang land.

Bangkok. The traffics ###### but other than that it has everything or not if you prefer.

Khon kaen. capital of the ?? north? central? not bad but not a lot outside the city.

Kanchanaburi. A lovely area and still pretty good for everything and not far from the sea, mountains, north, borders, Bangkok.

The problem with Phuket, of course, is that it is unquestionably the most expensive province to live in anywhere in Thailand.

You must be confusing Pratong with Phuket mate, I live in Rawai and it is pretty much the same prices as anywhere in Thailand.

Pratong is a different kettle of fish, greedy greedy money grabbing......

need I say more

Bash

Kanchanaburi. A lovely area and still pretty good for everything and not far from the sea, mountains, north, borders, Bangkok.

If you can stand an average of 45 degrees temperature and idiots on houseboards singing karaoke all night long.

ASIC

AWWW cum on you guys, a little karaoke is fun. And after a lot of beer it's hilarious. Plus that weathers f-kin hot and thats why they sit in the middle of the river where it's cooler and you can take a swim. Besides the only ones being bothered are the fish. :o