Nataree tea money list - details to come out by next week, arrest warrants expected

webfact

Nataree tea money list - details to come out by next week, arrest warrants expected

s2.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Investigators looking into the affairs of the Nataree Massage parlor say that details of the now infamous tea money list will be revealed next week or earlier.

They are still investigating the names on the list that include many policemen. Warrants are expected to be issued when they have completed their work that could be as early as the end of this week reported Daily News. Several Huay Kwang policemen have been transferred pending investigations.

In the latest development Wednesday police are also looking into customers of the parlor who used credit cards to see if they are responsible for breaking the law.

They have also said that if there is evidence of money laundering the trail of the operation will be followed so that other people may be implicated as the enquiry widens.

Investigators are still to see owner Prasert Sukkhee, 58, known as Kolak and manager Sommai Phetsing, 45. known as Kong. Arrest warrants have been issued on 14 charges including hiring underage girls and human trafficking.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-16

Arrest warrants issuedcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Come fly with me lets fly fly away.

Again authorities given wrong doers time to flee.

Why do Thai authorities give wrong doers warning???

It gives them time to get the envelopes ready whistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I know you are unhappy living in this country and have a go at everything Thai when given the chance but please just stop and use your brain before posting rubbish like this.

Yet again the suspense, yet again the big build up...

'It's gonna happen, it's gonna happen next week!' (as the accused gather up all they can and scarper)

... then next week, more stories of ...

'BIB Somchai Somsak arrest warrant issued'

'Somchai to be arrested soon'

...then a week or two later, nothing!

Same old shat, different day.

I know you are unhappy living in this country and have a go at everything Thai when given the chance but please just stop and use your brain before posting rubbish like this.

But it's true what he's saying.

But it's true what he's saying.

But what Johnniey said was true too tongue.png

"looking into customers of the parlor who used credit cards to see if they are responsible for breaking the law."

Does the CC receipt say "Charges for Happy Ending"? biggrin.png Else can't see them having a leg to stand on regarding that.

imagine having proof of many wealthy married who have gone to get a soapy. surely this is a gold mine. go interview them and wait for the hush money to start flowing in.

another thought i had was how they can name the cops getting kickbacks? surely that breaks defamation laws. really hard to get my head around how that whole thing works.

Hunt for Nataree massage parlour owner, manager is underway

322_Nataree-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- As metropolitan police continued to hunt for the owner and manager of the well-known Nataree massage parlor to face numerous criminals that include human trafficking, an investigation on the part of state officials is also underway after names of some senior metropolitan police officers appeared in the lists of recipients of kickbacks paid by the massage parlour.

Besides, customers who used to visit the massage parlour and paid the services via credit cards may also face charge if they ever used service from migrant girls under 18 years old.

The Nataree massage parlour was raided by soldiers and special team of officials from the Ministry of Interior on June 7, without local police hands.

Several books that recorded names and amount of bribes paid were seized.

Senior police officers of Huey Kwang police station, where Nataree is located in its responsible area, were among the names received monthly kickbacks from the massage parlour.

Royal Thai Police deputy spokesman Pol Col Kritsanna Pattanacharoen stated that Pol Lt Gen Termpong Sitthiprasert, who is attached to the Office of the Inspector General, is being investigated for possible involvement in the case and by the end of the week investigators should be able to get to the bottom of the matter.

With regards to questions raised over the possible illegality of other massage parlors and entertainment venues located within Huey Kwang district, he said that as of the present no official complaints have been filed but should any wrongdoing be uncovered immediate action will be taken.

With regard of disciplinary action against the local police force in charge of the area, he added that an official probe has been arranged to see if any dereliction of duty is evident.

He said the results of which will be made public by the end of the week.

Meanwhile the acting commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau Pol Lt Gen Sanit Mahatavorn, stated in a press conference that he has not been contacted by either Prasert Sukhee otherwise known as ‘Ko Lak’ the owner of Nataree Massage Parlor or Sommai Phadsingh who is the manager to turn themselves in to the police.

Warrants for involvement in human trafficking, prostitution and other charges have been issued and as yet the two are still at large.

He said a team of investigators have been tasked to apprehend the men as quickly as possible but no one has been able to confirm whether they have escaped abroad or otherwise.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/hunt-nataree-massage-parlour-owner-manager-underway/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-06-16

I was at yesterday. I had sent a message to a regular girl to come meet me at my room but she answered me back that the Police were coming to check their group the bars, The boss said the girls couldn't go out till after the 'Raid'. So I went to the bar to watch. About 3:30pm. I bought a couple drinks for my gal and we waited. Pretty soon it started 'Pissing down' rain and we figured the cops wouldn't go out in the rain. So about 5:30 I went back to my home.

While I was sitting and talking to my gal, she told me that about 1:30 a cop had come around to all the bars, one by one and told them about the 'Raids' coming around 4 or 5:00pm. Cop told them that if there were any girls under 18 to get rid of them and anybody couldn't pass a pee test also. The cop was collecting money also. (Donations)

After I got back home about 7:30 my gal sent me a message that they finally showed up at a bar across the road and were working their way around. I haven't heard yet today but I feel very confident that there were no violations found by the police.

After they busted this Massage parlor in Bangkok about a week ago and caught a bunch of non-Thai girls plus a bunch of underage girls and some books showing pay-offs to police. So a couple days later Pattaya 'raided' 3 massage parlors and not one violation was found, couple days later they raided some more parlors in Bangkok near the first one and not a single violation. Chaing Mai same same.............

Land of 'Smiles'.................

Question: How can a country survive with police like this????????????

Poor folks get 'poorer'........... and the Police (and other 'elite') get richer and richer. (pity the poor folks)

Copied from POST 19 just above:

"The Nataree massage parlour was raided by soldiers and special team of officials from the Ministry of Interior on June 7, without local police hands."

Proof above............

You see, The Army and 'special team of officials' pulled this raid without prior warnings to the venue. It has startled the other local police so now the other loical police in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai. Etc. are making raids of their own (after warning the venues) and taking newspaper and TV with them to broadcast just how clean their venues 'really are'......

They think people will believe that these 'shows' will make folks believe that they are all 'that clean' everyday.........

See my personal experience yesterday in POST 21 Just above..........

How considerate of them, advance warning in the guise of a bit of cheap publicity.

If you listen carefully, you can hear the pitter-patter of shiny plastic boots running to cover their tracks. Come the day, only a few, if any, will be caught up in the net, and with any luck, a few personal vendettas will get settled and a few political points will be scored. It's the Thai way. Balls it up today you can, because tomorrow, nobody'll remember because they're all at it.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Excuse me Mr Johniiey, exactly where does he/she intimate that he/she is unhappy in Thailand? It seems pretty much on the mark considering how often it happens! Why don't you take a headache pill and a cup og tea and have a good lie down?? smile.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Don't look now colinneil but I think you hit a nerve. Ouch!!

Arrest warrants for what? They found no wrongdoing except for a few foreign and underage girls. That's not the fault of the customers! At the other parlors raided, they didn't find anything at all wrong!

Don't look now colinneil but I think you hit a nerve. Ouch!!

"I know you are unhappy living in this country and have a go at everything Thai when given the chance but please just stop and use your brain before posting rubbish like this."

Ooh, a true believer. Quick, have 'im stuffed and mounted sharpish.

Win