Thanksgiving Dinner?

Xterror11

in America Thanksgiving is a time to share with others...like usually if you know someone at loose ends you invite him/her to your house for the traditional meal.

Know what you mean Tutsi.

I have always done most the cooking in the family, especially on Thanksgiving. I have a open invitation, and specific to those I know alone, to any "unattached".

My 2 kids, and Thai fiance make 4, no other relatives about, but we generally have ~ 20. Big Turkey, Rib roast, Ham, etc. Any excuse to cook more!!

right on!...the true spirit of Thanksgiving!

right now poor 'ol tuts is dealing with a cold meatloaf sammich prepared the night before...but the platform was finished on our spectacular new terrace to the rear of the house and people stayed up all night drinking thai whiskey to watch the magnificent sunrise (eastern perspective)...an acceptable substitute to the bird and cranberry sauce...

Still recovering from a rather tasty Thanksgiving at the Central Sofitel Ladprao. All the usual standard turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce...

- 1 pt. for not having cornbread this year

- 1 pt. for lack of baked white fish

+ 1 pt. for adding rock lobster this year

+ 1 pt. for adding three types of caviar

On the whole very good, but I did really miss the cornbread. 970 Baht per person (with vat and service).

:o