Plastic film on cooker.

Funkybillyfish

It really should peel off without any damage - that is how it is designed. Depending on how applied you might want to remove knobs to make it easier and cleaner removal process.

I suspect it may have been in storage for a while and the plastic has gone brittle and now simply breaks instead of peels

I've been at this for 45 min!

soak a rag in turps and let it sit flat on the face , ie put the oven on its back so the rag will sit flat, go get a beer for another 45 minutes then re try, makes sure the rag is pretty wet but not pouring wet.

Thatll be $25 pls.........for an extra $5 Ill tell you to only use a plastic scraper also

Edited by kannot

Eucalyptus oil is a great glue, sticky stuff remover. Besides most supermarkets pharmacies also stock. Beside the oil, aerosol can also available. Bosistos is one brand.

Cheers..... Mal.

Eucalyptus oil is a great glue, sticky stuff remover. Besides most supermarkets pharmacies also stock. Beside the oil, aerosol can also available. Bosistos is one brand.

Cheers..... Mal.

I got the sticky adhesive off with turps but some parts had dried up and was like removing paint but rubbing with my fingernail lifted it off.