Jomtien (Chonburi) Immigration today

What exactly is required for the 90 day reporting? I assume it's for a non O based on retirement.

I received my visa from Vientiane and got the retirement stamp approved at Chon Buri Immigration, will be due for the 90 day next month.

What exactly is required for the 90 day reporting? I assume it's for a non O based on retirement.

I received my visa from Vientiane and got the retirement stamp approved at Chon Buri Immigration, will be due for the 90 day next month.

Only your passport and get a number at the front desk. Never took me longer then 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I went to Jomtien Immigration 2 hours ago.

Very efficient indeed.

2 years ago, it would have taken 3 hours to get an extension.

Now, everything has changed inside and optimized. More officers. More desks. Foreign English speaking staff.

Highly recommended.

While I would highly advise against going to Sriracha Immigration to anyone...

Edited by alexlm

Only your passport and get a number at the front desk. Never took me longer then 5 minutes.

If you're visiting immigration to do your 90 day report, as well as your passport, what you actually need to take is:

A completed TM 47 form
Your last receipt of Notification slip that's stapled into your passport (Original)
plus photo copies of:
Your Passport photo page
Date of Arrival (Last Entry Stamp)
Permit to Stay Up Until (Last Visa Stamp or Extension)
TM.6 (Arrival/Departure Card)
Of course if it's your first 90 day report you won't have a previous receipt of Notification slip stapled into your passport.
  • Like 1

@

sumrit

At Udon thani office ..................the ONLY thing you need for a 90 day report is your passport. No copies of anything.

As stated by OP ....scan barcode on previous receipt , a few keyboard strokes , print out new receipt. Last visit I didnt even have to sign the new form as I previously had to.

Again , all done in less than 1 minute ( if no-one else waiting in queue)

If you're visiting immigration to do your 90 day report, as well as your passport, what you actually need to take is:

A completed TM 47 form
Your last receipt of Notification slip that's stapled into your passport (Original)
plus photo copies of:
Your Passport photo page
Of course if it's your first 90 day report you won't have a previous receipt of Notification slip stapled into your passport.

I do mine by post and send all of the above (passport photocopy, not original), along with a SAE. If I was to visit immigration to have it done, I'd still take all the above just to be on the safe side, but I believe that now you only need your passport.

@

sumrit

At Udon thani office ..................the ONLY thing you need for a 90 day report is your passport. No copies of anything.

As stated by OP ....scan barcode on previous receipt , a few keyboard strokes , print out new receipt. Last visit I didnt even have to sign the new form as I previously had to.

I was actually replying to poster Roger Lee who stated he got his first extension from CHONBURI Immigration and was asking about his first 90 day report (I presumed also in Chonburi). He doesn't say whether he went to Jomtien or Si Racha but I go to Si Racha where (two weeks ago) they still required the documents I posted.

I'm well aware that different offices apply different rules but that's the latest from Si Racha in Chonburi. Still in and out in about two minutes though because these days there's no queue.

• Like 1

"I assume it's for a non O based on retirement. "

It would be for an extension of stay or an O-A visa entry, for example. If you're here on a non-imm O visa entry, you wouldn't do 90 day reports.

Edited by Suradit69

May I disagree with your statement...

"While I would highly advise against going to Sriracha Immigration to anyone..."

For many years I have used the fine services of Siricha Immigration ...

always feel welcomed and promptly served.

Of course I have my Thai friend with me...

All smiles around and helpful exchanges by the Immigration staff and my friend.

Thanks!

A completed TM 47 form
plus photo copies of:
Your Passport photo page

Thanks!

@

sumrit

I was actually replying to poster Roger Lee who stated he got his first extension from CHONBURI Immigration and was asking about his first 90 day report (I presumed also in Chonburi). He doesn't say whether he went to Jomtien or Si Racha but I go to Si Racha where (two weeks ago) they still required the documents I posted.

I'm well aware that different offices apply different rules but that's the latest from Si Racha in Chonburi. Still in and out in about two minutes though because these days there's no queue.

Yes, I'll be going to the Chon Buri office. I'll probably go about a week ahead of time in case there are problems.

It seems reading here Chonburi has 2 immigrations offices Si Racha and Jomtien/Pattaya.

I use the Jomtien one, only passport needed.

You could also try the online option (must be at least 14 days before reporting date), but never worked for me.

Lost the URL, but sure someone here knows it.

You also have a one week (= 5 openings days) free of charged "too late reporting"

Edited by BrainLife

A completed TM 47 form
plus photo copies of:
Your Passport photo page

I do mine by post and send all of the above (passport photocopy, not original), along with a SAE. If I was to visit immigration to have it done, I'd still take all the above just to be on the safe side, but I believe that now you only need your passport.

The last few 90 day reports I've done at Jomtien were passport only. A few years ago, you needed the forms, copies of your passport and an electric or internet bill with your name associating you to a physical address. Now you just go with passport in hand (I think you need to fill out their form) but none of the other nonsense.

I read yesterday this "extra form thread"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/926785-controversial-foreign-national-information-form-arrives-in-pattaya-being-rolled-out-nationwide/

Downloaded the form and filled in the form for my today trip to get extension for tourist visa.

Maby they asked this yesterday but today nobody did not asked that so i did not leave it.. Paper "check up" guy gave me tm30 to fill. I told i have a receipt for this form stapled in my passport from my january visit in jomtien office. Oh really,, and told me to have a copy from receipt and gave me a waiting number.

In and out about 40 minutes. Timing was not best one because staff eats until 1 pm but nice visit, nothing to complain..smile.png

Edited by thaitero