Thai gf/wife mentality. Are most of them like that ?

mrnike

I agree with you that P'pinnes is a less desirable country to live than Thailand but i think Filipina's are primarily different to Thais as a resuly of culture, religion and the conditioning they have been brought up with.

• Like 1

Up to them and up to me also...but that is the way I saw it back then while I did have several non bar girls that I considered to be my Girlfriends and even lived with a few of them...until the usual Thai Women, irritating idiosyncrasies began to get in the way of a relationship that could have and or should have been drama free but was evolving into a ongoing drama movie, week by week and then day by day ...so time to go our separate ways.... thanks....making me realize all the more that it is better in some respects to satisfy your sexual desires with the bars girls and make yourself happy and do not emotionally damage a good girl....because they are really easy to emotionally damage concerning matters of the heart.

Many may disagree but unless you are going to stay with one girl and make a go of it and or marry her then the Mr. Playboy thing with good girls is just as questionable in many ways as the Playboy thing with bar girls.

In my heart i am totally with you on this Gemguy and it is the prime reason i always insist on a direct payment agreement with a Thai girl (bargirl or not). Theoretically this will help to protect you both from hurt but, however, if you are in relationships like this for any period of time feelings towards each other will increase and emotions will come into play. I also do not want to hurt a girl emotionally by suggesting intentions that are not real but on the other hand i really think the 'girls' know how to play the 'emotional hurt' card and love nothing better than trying to send you on a 'massive guilt trip'. I have just been through all that having been to the P'pinnes and dated some 'Online girls'.

• Like 1

Up to them and up to me also...but that is the way I saw it back then while I did have several non bar girls that I considered to be my Girlfriends and even lived with a few of them...until the usual Thai Women, irritating idiosyncrasies began to get in the way of a relationship that could have and or should have been drama free but was evolving into a ongoing drama movie, week by week and then day by day ...so time to go our separate ways.... thanks....making me realize all the more that it is better in some respects to satisfy your sexual desires with the bars girls and make yourself happy and do not emotionally damage a good girl....because they are really easy to emotionally damage concerning matters of the heart.

Many may disagree but unless you are going to stay with one girl and make a go of it and or marry her then the Mr. Playboy thing with good girls is just as questionable in many ways as the Playboy thing with bar girls.

In my heart i am totally with you on this Gemguy and it is the prime reason i always insist on a direct payment agreement with a Thai girl (bargirl or not). Theoretically this will help to protect you both from hurt but, however, if you are in relationships like this for any period of time feelings towards each other will increase and emotions will come into play. I also do not want to hurt a girl emotionally by suggesting intentions that are not real but on the other hand i really think the 'girls' know how to play the 'emotional hurt' card and love nothing better than trying to send you on a 'massive guilt trip'. I have just been through all that having been to the P'pinnes and dated some 'Online girls'.

I hear you.

That old saying; Screw the bad girls and marry the good one...... sort of applies here.

This is Thailand while a man can play it several ways including being married and still go out womanizing and some men do it with the permission of their wife's or at least the wife knows and does not intervene.

Some guys have a wife and have one or several "Giks" on the go if financial matters allow them to afford it.

Also if you are playing the field with the so called good girl and you get them pregnant and you have no intentions of marrying them and then they have no intentions of aborting your child ....then it really, really hits home concerning the consequences and implications of your little head doing more thinking than your big head.

Fortunately I never made any girl pregnant while I nearly always wore a condom, as many men do ...but a lot, as in a lot of men do not and many girls including the bar girls are not taking any form of birth control resulting in unwanted or unnecessary pregnancies.

All kinds of implications if you get too involved.

Just better to pay your way and be on your way...but done in a safe and respectable and amiable fashion.

Cheers

• Like 2

Sorry for you but all the office girls or even girls from rich families that I screwed had a lot of fun with me ! But I understand that not everybody can give as much fun to women as I do <3

I honestly think the more education a Thai girlfriend has the more open she is to other ideas and culture,

and the more boring they will be. like another guy said, at least a bar girl will pretend to have fun with you. higher end girls will just cost you more money and wont get into bed for months. whats the point in coming to thailand to be with woman who are just like back home?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 7:37 PM, MissAndry said:

It would depend on his pool.

But more seriously, from what I read the posters here don't really have much in the way of assets, and appear in the main to be poorly educated. They all bleat about the quality of women they meet, but seriously, they don't appear to have much to offer an educated woman. Elderly, poor, overweight, reclusive, lacking in morals and uneducated, I'd rather live alone.

Naam appears to be the only ThaiVisa poster anywhere approaching the western concept of 'a catch'.

You do have a good sense of humor.

And do you consider yourself "a catch" by any standard?

• Like 1

On 6/23/2016 at 7:37 PM, MissAndry said:

It would depend on his pool.

But more seriously, from what I read the posters here don't really have much in the way of assets, and appear in the main to be poorly educated. They all bleat about the quality of women they meet, but seriously, they don't appear to have much to offer an educated woman. Elderly, poor, overweight, reclusive, lacking in morals and uneducated, I'd rather live alone.

Naam appears to be the only ThaiVisa poster anywhere approaching the western concept of 'a catch'.

Don't mention the war

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thais will always be Thais... if my GF say she want to break up with me, i just don't listen ..she'll always comeback like a pussy cat.I also see them ( Thai Girl ) are so funny, trying to be perfect and polite.It's called Fake in the western civillization..if you really love them, you will try to live with that. Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

Thais will always be Thais... if my GF say she want to break up with me, i just don't listen ..she'll always comeback like a pussy cat.I also see them ( Thai Girl ) are so funny, trying to be perfect and polite.It's called Fake in the western civillization..if you really love them, you will try to live with that. Just my 2 cents

my question though, is would you love someone you deem is "fake" in the west? If not, why would you do it here? You know the "fakeness" will cause trouble in the future. Fake people always do, they're not capable of a healthy relationship. How can you trust a "fake" person fully?

On 7/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, NoMeAmes said:

my question though, is would you love someone you deem is "fake" in the west? If not, why would you do it here? You know the "fakeness" will cause trouble in the future. Fake people always do, they're not capable of a healthy relationship. How can you trust a "fake" person fully?

Tbh, sometime i don't understand too ? , but i try not to be too hard to think about it. KISS= Keep It simple Safe

Simple means dont put too much of your heart for her, Safe= dont give any fancy gift or tremendeous amount of money to get her affecttion ( i never do that and i never will ) even though my fan only work as part time employee on one of Mall in Bkk. With those thing in mind, you will never stress out about your relationship.Why i do it here ? because i like her,  she's good to me..never ask me money,teach me everything about Thailand,we share our meal together, she let me doint my stuff..prepare all the thing before i go to work.. should i ask for more , as long shes not cheating or play behind my back ?  .If you try to find perfect person, you'll never will and might end up being alone.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

On 6/26/2016 at 9:13 AM, gemguy said:

I hear you.

That old saying; Screw the bad girls and marry the good one...... sort of applies here.

This is Thailand while a man can play it several ways including being married and still go out womanizing and some men do it with the permission of their wife's or at least the wife knows and does not intervene.

Some guys have a wife and have one or several "Giks" on the go if financial matters allow them to afford it.

Also if you are playing the field with the so called good girl and you get them pregnant and you have no intentions of marrying them and then they have no intentions of aborting your child ....then it really, really hits home concerning the consequences and implications of your little head doing more thinking than your big head.

Fortunately I never made any girl pregnant while I nearly always wore a condom, as many men do ...but a lot, as in a lot of men do not and many girls including the bar girls are not taking any form of birth control resulting in unwanted or unnecessary pregnancies.

All kinds of implications if you get too involved.

Just better to pay your way and be on your way...but done in a safe and respectable and amiable fashion.

Cheers

Many bar girls have a form of deprovra. Three month renewable contraceptive injections. So their TBF does not put them.up the duff.....again 

On 6/17/2016 at 6:34 PM, StreetCowboy said:

Try looking in the mirror:

"All the foreigners I meet are only interested in sex, but they expect me to be interested in whatever backwater of farangistan they come from.

If it was that interesting, they'd have stayed there.

The only way I can keep awake in his company is by playing candycrush, and letting his inane prattling wash harmlessly over me. I'd dump him now, but I hate to hurt his feelings. Let's hope he doesn't hang around too long. If I'd known he wasn't here on a week's holiday I'd have never gone out with him"

All the foreigners I meet are only interested in sex,

Mate , I hope i dont meet you ...Sure I like making love to my wife , who wouldn't , she is so beautiful , I have friends who think the same , came here because they found love and friendship. Not for sex. My wife is 49 and more in love with now then I was 9 years ago.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:46 PM, kevvy said:

All the foreigners I meet are only interested in sex,

Mate , I hope i dont meet you ...Sure I like making love to my wife , who wouldn't , she is so beautiful , I have friends who think the same , came here because they found love and friendship. Not for sex. My wife is 49 and more in love with now then I was 9 years ago.

My apologies; I was taking the piss out of the OP, not you - trying to portray the perception of his relationship from the other party’s point of view.  My subsequent comments went beyond ribald banter, and I’m sorry

On 7/15/2018 at 6:27 PM, NonthaburiBear said:

Tbh, sometime i don't understand too ? , but i try not to be too hard to think about it. KISS= Keep It simple Safe

Simple means dont put too much of your heart for her, Safe= dont give any fancy gift or tremendeous amount of money to get her affecttion ( i never do that and i never will ) even though my fan only work as part time employee on one of Mall in Bkk. With those thing in mind, you will never stress out about your relationship.Why i do it here ? because i like her,  she's good to me..never ask me money,teach me everything about Thailand,we share our meal together, she let me doint my stuff..prepare all the thing before i go to work.. should i ask for more , as long shes not cheating or play behind my back ?  .If you try to find perfect person, you'll never will and might end up being alone.

Just my 2 cents

So you have a friend and a maid. 2 in 1. Good for you. 

On 6/24/2016 at 3:28 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

well i guess they are all the same the world over. thai men seem to be better at handling thai woman however. never thought i would ever be able to stay with a woman long enough to raise kids but i have had the same thai girl for 5 years now and we have 2 kids. the kids seem to keep her busy and she relies on me for financial support. co dependence is about as good as you can hope for really.

I'm thinking same as you, co-dependence is the key to a relationship, with mutual respect,

its a winner.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you just described Farang women too, especially the Millenial generation and younger.

I.e., No brain, interested in random junk.

Farang women from many different Western countries (not just the US, UK, or Australia) are also stuck to their phones and have inane interests.

And so do the men.

For those of you who claim that Farang women are not like this, perhaps you are referring to Farang women over the age of 35.

Welcome to the wonderful world of globalization!

image.png.6733e6c7bf9411632115527faf3ee5f0.png