Where are the bald, fat, but good-hearted expats in their early sixties?

Anyone who can provide ideas on where to find/date a western expat living in Thailand? Promised my good friend to try find her a man of around 60. She is 55, but thanks to a healthy lifestyle, very joyful character and slim figure she could be 35 very well, a smart Laotian businesswoman and financially independent, she speaks English very well. Divorced a decade ago with 2 well educated teen sons. Since for her business she often is in Thailand (mostly Udon) I suggested her consider dating a western expat in Thailand because it is nearby and easy compared to someone in Europe/USA. And it's not all wild and crazy guys with bar girls right, some are more serious and looking for a relationship with a mature lady, just finding one is not that easy. My friend does not care about handsomeness or wealth, a good heart and kind character is all that counts. Any suggestions on where to find a guy like this? Perhaps a sports club, jazz club? Serious replies welcome below or pm. If serious information I can even directly forward this. Jokers or negative reactions will be ignored.

Have a great time guys, thanks for reading.

At a guess and way up in the hills....wont be many single expats, an online profile in one of the better websites as well as doing activities she will enjoy is a better option than going to pubs and clubs if the only reason is to find a guy.

Getting active and social are a start after that its in the hands of the gods, western men are not backwards about coming forward so a chance meeting in a coffee shop, supermarket even a 7/11 wont be let slip....she just needs to think and act like a winner and the guys will come running.

There are thousands of middle aged Thai women advertising for Farlang male partners on dating sites. The problem is that in Thailand once a woman reaches about 45 and not yet found a boyfriend or husband or are divorced or widowed, then they are considered over the hill by most Thai men and most of the older Farlangs prefer the younger Thai women. Also having 2 teenage sons may put a lot of men off. Many guys may not want to take that on.

The younger Thai women from ages of 18 to mid 40s are fussy and have high expectations with mostly the thought of gaining money from their men friends, they can pick and choose and there are mugs that will give a King`s ransom for to be with them. Then once these women reach middle age, about 45 and over then the tide turns. Most employers want younger workers and as their youthfulness and looks start to fade panic sets in because it then because a task of finding support and security for their old age, like an older Farlang who has a pension income and money in the bank who can take care and support them. At 55 this woman should be setting her sights on maybe an old Farlang in his 70s or even older. Sorry to say; but there is a lot of competition out there from old Thai women seeking male partners to support them. Even if this woman is working at present she must be thinking about retiring soon as she can`t work until she is 80, most want to pack up when they are late 50s or 60 at the max.

All I can suggest is make her a profile on some dating sites and see if she gets lucky.

Edited by cyberfarang

I don`t mind swapping my motorbike for her. Done a lot of mileage but she runs OK.

If you could post a picture of your motorbike i have a partly used wife that may be of interest to you.

I suggest she volunteer at a hospital that services farangs. Nothing like a lonely farang in for a medical procedure. He will be vulnerable and open to the attention. At the hospital she will be able to determine when the payoff happens.

I suggest she volunteer at a hospital that services farangs. Nothing like a lonely farang in for a medical procedure. He will be vulnerable and open to the attention. At the hospital she will be able to determine when the payoff happens.

There is a lot of truth in that.

My mom was a nurse at the VA hospital. She cared for one elderly man, who was seriously wounded during WWII, and whose younger brother cared for him at home (still in his early sixties). The younger brother had received government payments since WWII ended, for home care. He invested all the money in airline stock in the sixties. One time he was close to a million bucks. He never touched the brother's money. He watched my divorced mom take care of the paraplegic/mentally incapacitated brother. My mom was about fifty. Joe hired her for home care....private duty. She took very good care of the paraplegic brother until his death. She then cared for Joe...ordered him kept alive after a serious stroke. He bought my mom a good home and took very good care of her...up until his stroke.

Joe could not manage his stock....and lost the whole wad 15 years ago. Then passed away....dirt poor. My mom's best friend.

A decent love story....and not about money at all.

She also passed away...in debt...but in the same home he bought for her.

Edited by slipperylobster

Where are the bald, fat, but good-hearted expats in their early sixties?

This particular 60-year-old, fat, hirsute but good-hearted expat is sitting in his Jomtien condo.

Promised my good friend to try find her a man of around 60. She is 55, ....

Why should I waste my time and money on anyone more than a third my age? Just wondering.

"My friend does not care about handsomeness or wealth, a good heart with kind character is all that matters".

Computerized matching in progress.....bzzzz....bzzzzz..... ding!.... process complete.

post-134393-0-35264400-1466323117_thumb.

Their is a Udorn Ex-Pats club in Udorn. Tell your friend to find out when they have their meeting and go and attend. Should be no trouble mixing in with the crowd and I'm sure some of the old geezers will welcome her. Then it's up to her to sort out who is appealing.

This will be a challenge. 60 yr old expats are not going to be interested in a 55 yr old woman. I don't think even 70 yr old guys would be. I know guys in their 60's who've been messing about with 20 somethings and are now ready to settle down--with about a 35 yr old. Honestly, she should go online and try to find some lonely 60 yr old guy in the west. Just make sure to tell her never send money, especially if said Romeo sends her "gifts."

Why are you looking only for bald & fat farangs?

I would leave the "bald" bit out as baldness is not self inflicted, but Fat?? If any decent looking woman over 50, and there are lots of them, want

to find a fat guy for a relationship, they must be looking for some financial benefit.

A number of my bald fat gay friends are very interested in marrying a woman with two teenage sons. Can you provide more information?

Am I missing something here, homosexuals wanting to marry? Also, a woman who is normal and obviously had a sex life

interested in marrying a homosexual?

A number of my bald fat gay friends are very interested in marrying a woman with two teenage sons. Can you provide more information?

Am I missing something here, homosexuals wanting to marry? Also, a woman who is normal and obviously had a sex life

interested in marrying a homosexual?

Hmmm, I would suggest that it was a joke, intimating that his bald fat gay friends would be more interested in the teenage sons. A bit crass, but we get it.

She actually has much better chances of finding a farang in the West, like Europe, where sixty year old guys would really feel like she's 35.

To 60 year old guys living in Thailand she won't feel like she's 35, she'll feel like she's 90.