Tour de France 2016

I always love watching the Tour on tv but it's a bit hit and miss here trying to find a channel showing it. I will watch it on ilikehd but I need to know which tv channel will show it in english language in order to know which ilikehd package to buy. Anybody know which tv channel will show it in english?

I assume none of the Truevisions channels will be showing it.

Cheers

Hope we'll eventually get rid of the the incredibly cold and rainy weather we've had in May and June (record-breaking) else le Tour de France will not be that nice to watch (and even less to ride)

Edited by Lannig

Hope we'll eventually get rid of the the incredibly cold and rainy weather we've had in May and June (record-breaking) else le Tour de France will not be that nice to watch (and even less to ride)

With a Euro 400,000 first prize I dont think the rain will bother the teams too much

Euro Sport have it just as they had the Giro. I find it on channel 56

Are they likely to show the WHOLE stage with English commentary (Phil Liggett & Paul Sherwin)? Two years back I was working down in Songkhla and the tv in the hotel was showing whole stages..could have been Eurosport. Really enjoyed it as most my life I've only seen highlights or the closing stages.

Edited by Bredbury Blue