90 Day Online Reporting Broken

Greenside

After wading through the online form three times during the past few days (wading, because it takes several seconds for a character to appear onscreen and then the finished result disappears when you hit "Submit" ) I gave up and went down to Promenada to hand one over personally this afternoon at 3:45. Only three customers at the information and no waiting at all - in and out in 5 minutes or so which was great. Took along a screen shot of the filled in online reporting form just as a talking point and yes, they said "not work now".

Maybe someone would be kind enough to post a success story if it ever gets up and running again.

Edge, Chrome and Firefox should be enough. All had the same issue - even turned off the Avira Web Safe thingy to see if that was causing the issue. I've done it before twice using Edge.

Let's see if anyone actually manages to do it, shall we?

Edited by Greenside

I used the online system on Sunday, 19th.

Windows 10, built-in Internet Explorer. Worked perfectly well.

Received an email from immigration yesterday, 21st, to say "Notification 90 days is Approved."

I've found that you need to use their system in the exact 15 day notice period.

Edited by Bri19000

Yes, another thread on 90-day reporting! Yippie!!!

Here are some (but not all) threads already on the forum:

No Joke! Chiang Mai 90-day Reporting
90 Reporting Online Experiences 2016
90 Reporting Online - just did it
90 Day Reporting after re-entering on a Re-Entry Permit
90 Reporting Chiang Mai - Overdue Receipt of Notification
90 day by post
90 Day Online Error Translation Please
90 Day Report - Procedures
90 day reporting late afternoon
90-Day Report Online... Yes!
90 Day Report by Post
90 Day Reporting
90 day check in tomorrow
90 day rumor or fact
90 Day Report By Post

Yes, another thread on 90-day reporting! Yippie!!!

Here are some (but not all) threads already on the forum:

No Joke! Chiang Mai 90-day Reporting
90 Reporting Online Experiences 2016
90 Reporting Online - just did it
90 Day Reporting after re-entering on a Re-Entry Permit
90 Reporting Chiang Mai - Overdue Receipt of Notification
90 day by post
90 Day Online Error Translation Please
90 Day Report - Procedures
90 day reporting late afternoon
90-Day Report Online... Yes!
90 Day Report by Post
90 Day Reporting
90 day check in tomorrow
90 day rumor or fact
90 Day Report By Post

I would like to report that's 16 reports on reports.

Submitted my 90 days report on a very old Internet Explorer version (2007) without problem around 2 am on 20.06.16 and it was approved at 8h40 am the same day.

I had the problem you mentioned once in the past when I tried another browser, don't remember which one though.

OP said: " Took along a screen shot of the filled in online reporting form just as a talking point and yes, they said "not work now".

I am one for three. The only time it worked for me I used Safari browser on an iMac.

OK, I'm sorry to drag the 90 Day Thing up again but it would be instructive to know what went wrong with my effort if others have succeed this week.

My reporting day is the 30th June so I'm in the acceptable window.

My first attempt was on the 16th.

Tried on the 17th and twice today

I've done it successfully twice before so I know which buttons to push

Used a PC with Win10 and IE (AKA Edge), Chrome, and Firefox. My connection is solid (and quick)

Now apart from the fact that the lady at Immigration said it wasn't working, if others have made it work the conclusion must be that I (or my system) is doing something wrong. It'd be nice to know what that might be.

Being referenced to old threads is not helpful - I think I covered all the bases that have been brought up before.

OK, I'm sorry to drag the 90 Day Thing up again but it would be instructive to know what went wrong with my effort if others have succeed this week.

Used a PC with Win10 and IE (AKA Edge), Chrome, and Firefox. My connection is solid (and quick)

(...)

Not sure that's relevant to you but just a heads-up, Edge is not IE. It's a completely different browser with a new rendering engine.

If you want to run IE from W10, you need to type "Internet Explorer" in the search box and start it from there.

You can pin it to the desktop for further access.

More ways, right from the horse's mouth (MS): http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_internet-insider_ie/how-to-locate-and-open-internet-explorer-in/4b067f8b-a0dc-4fba-9e63-00fb14ea82e8

(...)

Not sure that's relevant to you but just a heads-up, Edge is not IE. It's a completely different browser with a new rendering engine.

If you want to run IE from W10, you need to type "Internet Explorer" in the search box and start it from there.

You can pin it to the desktop for further access.

More ways, right from the horse's mouth (MS): http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_internet-insider_ie/how-to-locate-and-open-internet-explorer-in/4b067f8b-a0dc-4fba-9e63-00fb14ea82e8

I did mine on June 13, (and also the last 90 day report) using W10 IE as above. Entered and received approval within 2 hours. I have tried in the past and never been successful with the other Browsers.