90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

I thought I would give 90 day reporting online to see if it worked. I had to use Internet Explorer but apart from their drop down menu only having 'Ching Ma'i and no 'Chiang Mai' it was a smooth and easy process. I printed off the acknowledgment for proof in the future but if this is the new process it is fine by me although I am sure I will read those who say paying 1,000 Baht a year is safer and easier and I have no qualms with that except it doesn't work when you live out of town. Yes, the postal system works fine but it needs photocopying and a trip to the post office- this just needed a form to be completed..unless I have done something wrong.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the chance of posting of photo of the printed acknowledgement - would be interesting to see that. Cover up any personal info, of course

OK I have tried to attach a scan of the acknowledgment.

So when you look at your transaction online, does it give a "pending" status or a "completed/confirmed" status? Several members have reported success in reaching the "pending" status but I haven't seen anyone report a "completed" or "confirmed" status.

I don't see a next reporting date on the receipt....or am i just going blind?

Pretty sure it's because the application is still in "pending" status. The scanned doc is simply acknowledgement that the report was submitted....not accepted.

There are reports coming in on the main Visa topic that shows them getting through and receiving an acknowledgement but no reports yet of the final receipt. The acknowledgement is only informing you that the system has accepted the online form but not that approval of the 90 day is completed, that is the next step where it has to be checked periodically by the applicant. Ideally, an e-mail informing the applicant that it has been finalized would be a nice step rather than re-checking.

Thanks, Bluweyze, for posting the scan. It'll be so nice for both expats and Immigration staff when it becomes (hopefully) routine to do the online reporting.

Thanks for the update...I'm hopeful the system will be totally functional soon.

Gonna try tomorrow as due....see what happens. Think we all agree if it works what a relief especially for those of us working.

Just to be sure you understand, you can only file online between 7-15 days before expiration of your current report.

I looked at the "example" shown on the Immigration website. The example says you can check your status,but it shows a list of the applicants and their status, ie pending, it also gives applicants names, passport numbers, and DOB. In my opinion not good to have that info out there, so I opted for the mail method this time. Will wait to see actual results not the example. .

When I looked at it, there was no drop down showing "United States of America". Has this changed?

The other topic mentioned that and it only shows America. No USA or United States, etc.

How nice of them. How intelligent and politically correct!

Just did the 90 days for er indoors having tried online which did not work.

However 3 officers at the desk said it should be operational now.

For Uptheos, it was packed to overflowing at 3.20pm, drove in to a parking slot that had just been vacated. Got ticket number 823- checked the board it was 822 which changed to 823 as I watched, out in less than 5 minutes including parking.

Will however be looking forward to checking in online- maybe, when mine is due next month.

kennw, on 07 Apr 2015 - 16:08, said:

I looked at the "example" shown on the Immigration website. The example says you can check your status,but it shows a list of the applicants and their status, ie pending, it also gives applicants names, passport numbers, and DOB. In my opinion not good to have that info out there, so I opted for the mail method this time. Will wait to see actual results not the example. .

The 'example' is fictitious names, DOB and passport numbers.

Sorry Faz if I did not make my point clear, the "example" seems to me to be what the "actual" list will look like. And if so, your name, passport number and DOB will be on a list along with other applicants when you check the status of your application. Ie pending, approved, rejected. Of course it may be you will be able to check only your own status and thus not have access to other applicants information, but that is NOT what the "example"shows. Hence my decision to wait and see.

Sorry Faz if I did not make my point clear, the "example" seems to me to be what the "actual" list will look like. And if so, your name, passport number and DOB will be on a list along with other applicants when you check the status of your application. Ie pending, approved, rejected. Of course it may be you will be able to check only your own status and thus not have access to other applicants information, but that is NOT what the "example"shows. Hence my decision to wait and see.

I think I'll wait until I start seeing posts like, "By Golly, it worked just great!!!" before I submit one. I've been a Beta tester before, but generally knew I was beta testing. Here? I think they just tossed the app out on the Internet and are troubleshooting as they go. Guina pigs are expendable, yeah?

I'll keep following the threads. I figure six month before it's production.

Archived