My Wife Surprised Me for My Birthday...again.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...congrats....but....

...seems as much for her as for you...

..not to question the economics of it......

Of course it is for her as well as for me. We love spending time together and our interests are shared. We both equally enjoyed our romantic night in town but we were also glad to get back to our home and animals. It is just nice to have a break from our daily routines from time to time. It helps with perspective and appreciation of what we have.

Mine says "you are good man for me" but she forgot my birthday again this year. 555 mai mee samong?

I've met this type of woman before, be very careful, as she is all about taking. You are a good man to her, but she never thought about being a good wife to you. This type of relationship is quite tiring. She forgets your birthday, but you can never forget hers. She will make a big deal out of it. Self absorbed selfish.... sigh.

That must be my g/f you are referring to. You have described her perfectly.

I was told if I was good this year I could get a motorcycle for my birthday, biggrin.png

Here you go - I am old fella too, even with a ugly body and works fine,thumbsup.gif

Nice but I was thinking a few less CC's.

-Neverdie-

Less then 500 cc could be sometime, not enough, 750 cc and up are most time to much and unnecessary fast in TH.

So that Thai produced 650 is just fine, really. thumbsup.gif

I find it quite bizarre that someone would be so desperate to post something so personal,obviously a rare occurrence,on an anonymous forum for everybody to dissect,do you frequent nudist camps as well like other exhibitionists? rolleyes.gif

I find it quite bizarre that someone would be so desperate to post something so personal,obviously a rare occurrence,on an anonymous forum for everybody to dissect,do you frequent nudist camps as well like other exhibitionists? rolleyes.gif

Posting personal items is a personal choice most people make in social m edia.It does not require desperation. The happy stories may be pride and encouragement. The sad stories may be a way to closure or to seek commiseration.

Relating your personal stories also brings the chance of criticism, sarcasm, or disbelief. Of course, none of it has to be true either, does it?

I was told if I was good this year I could get a motorcycle for my birthday, biggrin.png

Here you go - I am old fella too, even with a ugly body and works fine,thumbsup.gif

Nice but I was thinking a few less CC's.

-Neverdie-

Less then 500 cc could be sometime, not enough, 750 cc and up are most time to much and unnecessary fast in TH.

The problem with an old b@stard like me is, if you give me 40hp, I will use it all. If you give me 220hp I will try to do the same 555555

At my age, I'd rather say, with my wisdom, I'd like to limit my ability to misbehave. It's the same principal the TVF mods apply to me as I navigate this wonderful forum 55555

I think a bike ridden anywhere should have enough ho to blast ahead of the traffic and move away from moron car drivers, the rest is just for me to be evil with.

I like the look of the kwackas Z series......naked street fighter and I want to ride it in my birthday suit, although I'm a little scared my nut sack might fall off the seat and drag on the roadway as I get a knee down and corner thru town :D

The OP like some others on this forum probably gets sick of reading all the normal BS that's pedalled here, that the quality folks write about their trashy hire a wife/gf going ons.

It's ice to read a well balanced experience written by a well balanced man who is married to a well balanced lady, all of which I like numerous others here can actually 'confirm' as some of us have met the OP or at least know who he is.

Anyhow, that aside and without degrading a lovely thread into a slanging match, I find it hard to understand why 'anyone' other than a troll would have a problem with anything that's written here by the op.

I guess some folk will be jealous, they just need to try a little harder.

Have a good day.

My wife just bought me a Ferrari for my birthday and helicoptered me into the Peninsula,Bangkok to the Presidential Suite for the week! rolleyes.gif

Im Starting to see a pattern here, I'm sure others are noticing it too.

Very predictable.

-Neverdie-

The problem with an old b@stard like me is, if you give me 40hp, I will use it all.

If you give me 220hp I will try to do the same 555555

biggrin.png

The "trying period" on Thai roads will, would, not last long! I fear and believe. lol tongue.pngrolleyes.gif

-Neverdie-

The problem with an old b@stard like me is, if you give me 40hp, I will use it all.

If you give me 220hp I will try to do the same 555555

biggrin.png

The "trying period" on Thai roads will, would, not last long! I fear and believe. lol tongue.pngrolleyes.gif

I reckon you might be right :D

One year I received a Ninja 650 for my birthday. After a few years exploring the north of Thailand I sold it and bought a bike. I never had an accident but I figured I was pushing my luck and besides you don't get any exercise on a motorcycle.smile.png

One year I received a Ninja 650 for my birthday. After a few years exploring the north of Thailand I sold it and bought a bike. I never had an accident but I figured I was pushing my luck and besides you don't get any exercise on a motorcycle.smile.png

Ok you, shut up now. 5555555

One year I received a Ninja 650 for my birthday.

I figured I was pushing my luck and besides you don't get any exercise on a motorcycle.smile.png

Hmmm, - "don't get any exercise on a motorcycle"

have to write,

driving on Thai roads, special on Highways, - I get more then once on a ride hefty "outbreaks of sweating" w00t.gifcrazy.giftongue.png

To the OP;

i'm happy for the pair of you.

In a one word answer to the Op's final rhetorical question;

no.

Not since i was a kid, and became a grown up. Well, not good birthday stories relating to ex girlfriends and current wife anyway. I'm just not a romantic type, that all went out the window when i stopped being a teenager.

Now birthday stories from back in the day, debauchery, extreme tales of sex, drugs, alcohol and rock'n'roll., yeah, where do i start...

I think most people understand that sweating is not a form of exercise.

Yes but when you get knocked off the bike, your body spins in the air and you tumble along the roadway. It's like gymnastics.....which is a great form of exercise 55555 :D

Happy (belated) Birthday VF...may you always be cheerful and healthy.

On a side note, you are one of those folks on TVF that always warms up my heart with your posts and comments. And your photos, of course. Always makes me nostalgic. Thank you for the beauties!

Best wishes.

This doesn’t seem to me to be the right place for anything of a truly personal nature.

Good observation. Way too many loons doing the rounds at present.

As Neverdie has intimated, there's actually a new (ish) Thailand-related forum full of them. The level of envy and obsession out there is disturbing.

Way too many loons doing the rounds at present.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

hypocrisy.gif

On a side note, you are one of those folks on TVF that always warms up my heart with your posts and comments. And your photos, of course. Always makes me nostalgic. Thank you for the beauties!

Best wishes.

Thank you very much. You have no idea how much your kind words are appreciated.wai.gif

Best wishes.

Thank you very much. You have no idea how much your kind words are appreciated.wai.gif

The cheque never arrived for my kind words......w t f ?

:P

This doesnt seem to me to be the right place for anything of a truly personal nature.

Good observation. Way too many loons doing the rounds at present.

As Neverdie has intimated, there's actually a new (ish) Thailand-related forum full of them. The level of envy and obsession out there is disturbing.

Way too many loons doing the rounds at present.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

hypocrisy.gif

Can't help yourself, can you?

I think most people understand that sweating is not a form of exercise.

AND, I thought, -villagefarang- understands a (good fitting) -joke- rolleyes.gif

Same -neverdie- did, even with a -LIKE- and a Posting, from the possibly "funny and exercising" sides of an accident thumbsup.giftongue.png

I get my "outbreaks of sweating" on Thai roads even without being knocked of the bike, dangerous encounters and nearly misses are enough. blink.png

Also, I had, already in Thailand 2 heavy times (some more times in my home country) the part with "body spins in the air and you tumble along the roadway"

Follow up then, after that to "heavy exercise", was, some days hospital after OP. smile.png

Archived