Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military

snoop1130

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well what do you expecr from LOS. Image is more important than anything, including the Citezen (women) safty. He should be jailed for a long time for hurting the girl, no matter what the reason is

Notice she is still sticking with him. Guess there is not much to choose from out there. Yes the PM can chalk up another serious crime as being solved. Now lets tackle the elite who make a mockery of justice.

Edited by elgordo38

Another fine example of Thailands finest in action. Obviously he was a army list up. Thai Visa probably did not want to create a stir. But this is a example of the teachings. Rule number 1 is violence against woman no.. lf he slaps her that hard in public and grabs her hair I can only imagine behind closed doors. As I say rotten to the core. I would enjoy 5 minutes with the pretender. She is simply scared to leave police offer very little protection if any.

Oh dear me I can't believe it's the same pretend cop that said it's ok go murder a cripple. The regimes teachings are working a treat.Truly l are without a word to even describe this inhuman bunch. ONLY God Wil deal with you at the gates dear boy.

He admitted that he was not a soldier, but a security guard. He just liked to wear camouflage clothing because it is comfortable and fashionable. He had had the top since his days as a conscript years ago.

Then make the coward reenlist. Send him to boot camp and make him clean the toilets for the next 2 years, scoundrel. Any man who strikes a woman is not a man, he is a coward ...!
It's not the 1950s. Women have equality and it is deeply sexist to suggest they are weaker. To hit ANYBODY is wrong regardless of their gender.

And what do you think he's learned from this?..... probably to be careful what he's wearing next time he beats her up.

On a positive note, it was nice to see that another Thai man actually said something to this low life.... pity we didn't get to hear more of that conversation.

. . . he was drunk

Surprise, surprise. When are they going to start ADDING to the sentences of louts like this who use drink as an excuse for their disgusting behavior? Nobody makes you drink. If you can't handle alcohol without becoming violent, then lay off the stuff.

Car drivers lose their licence for being drunk in charge of a vehicle. It's time drunks who commit crimes were given additional punishment for not being in charge of themselves.

Agreed! I think "drunk and disorderly" covers the violence aspect, but there should be another category for those who commit crimes that they wouldn't normally do when sober. Far too often offenders use this as an excuse, and out come the "he needs help, not punishment" brigade!

I drink regularly myself, and quite often have "1 or 2" more than I should, but NEVER become violent - quite the opposite, in fact, I also have numerous friends who are the same. Unfortunately, I also know one or two individuals that,as you say, can't handle it, but they are certainly not friends! I know of one who is perfectly affable when drinking beer but give him one glass of spirits and he becomes "The Hulk"!

Are they still together ?

Honestly? Did you not read the article? That makes me SOOO angry, and I'm not even drunk!

Quote:- "They met on Facebook and still live together even after she went to the police following the altercation that was videoed on the 107 bus going to Ratchayothin."

Did I miss something here but did the man apologise for "hurting the military" by wearing the uniform but not for hitting his girlfriend? I would have thought that the military filled with big and strong males would be a lot more able to withstand that hurt than his girlfriend.

Relationship ? stuff at it's best. The usual mix facebook, public assault and still living together maybe he has a large friend standing up most of time so she does what he wants and she take care him all the time usually a dumb farang pays the bill he is my brother from Isaan poor mak mak stay our house ? ok teelak ..

She still lives with him, she hasn't pressed charges, oh give me a break; this is just your everyday domestic dispute that happens all the time on the Conuncil estates in the UK. Nothing special to Thailand. The real question is do you intervene. Obviously, if the woman is being beaten to a pulp, you have no choice. Otherwise it's a judgement call.

Dirty s.o.b I cant believe the abuse he subjected the woman to. Many on here say a man who hits a woman is a coward, bullshit no one in a relationship or other wise should hit the other, women can be as nasty or even nastier than men, been on the receiving end a few times. You have no right to assault your partner whether your male or female. I hope this animal gets what he deserves I know if it were my sister he be having his dinner through a straw. Get away from him young lady and get a life for yourself and good luck if you stay with this insult to the male species because you will definitely need it.

Edited by LUSHGOAT

This is one of those situations where you wish you had a 10,000 volt Taser and you leisurely walk up from behind the guy and apply the Taser to his neck ....ZAP.....and 2 or 3 times more for good measure ...and what the heck...why not once more......just for laughs...Zap.....and then give the Taser to the Girlfriend and say: Here, you try it .....Works great...Go ahead........Zap ..Zap ...Zappity Zap

I prey: Jesus, Allah, Buddha .....next time, please let me be there with my Taser....lol

Cheers

So this woman beater is more sorry about the reflection on the Army because he was wearing one of their shirts than the fact that he assaulted and demeaned a woman in a public place. Take a good look at your character mate or were you never taught to respect woman. Failed family!

What a vicious attack. No one steped in? Appologised to the military cheesy.gifWhat about the women; the police should have locked this guy up. Both of them are not ready for a relationship as they are still living together. Strange thing domestic violence, you get one person staying in the relationship to get the other back later on. A very dangerous and childish approach to a healthy relationship. Get out before more serious happenings occur.

Re: What a vicious attack. No one stepped in?

Step into a domestic dispute involving Thais who have been drinking .... give me a break. Also, what's this vicious attack thing. There is a difference between a few slaps versus the norm of knives and bottles used in Thai drunk disputes. Haven't you heard of the expression "no good deed will go unpunished". All the same I guess its easy being Thai Visa online warrior.

Your comments are very disturbing river high. I am no warrior. I have worked with domestic violence victims and perpetrators. Trust in God is one thing but sometimes God works thru people stepping up and helping another human being. Cowards usually run when confronted.