Clinton warns that Trump would plunge economy into recession

webfact

A real look at the USA national debt.

Obama began office in 2009.

The debt was $10,6 Trillion.

Interest on the GW Bush debt is around $200 Billion / year. = $1.6 Trillion

2 GW Bush wars add around = $2 Trillion.

The GW Bush financial meltdown crisis cost = $3 Trillion or so.

Obama unemployment extensions = $800 Billion.

Total $18 Trillion.

When Obama took office the GW Bush yearly budget deficit was over $1 trillion.

Currently the yearly budget deficit has fallen under $500 Billion.

The General Accounting Office places Obama job growth at 14.6 million new jobs.

US Exports are at an all time high. =1.3 Trillion last year.

Stock Market is at all time high.

Dependency on foreign oil at all time low.

Dollar strong.

Not sure why the conservatives are complaining. Things are much better than 8 years ago.

Who would want to go back to the good old days of GW bush?

They complaining because a negro accomplished this.

They're complaining because poor people especially women are provided too much health insurance. America needs to do less about climate change and the rich pay too much tax and America is in too few wars.

Republicans don't seriously want to see Donald Trump as President. He's just a placeholder till they can figure out a plan. coffee1.gif

For every action, there is a reaction.

No more Obama....say no to Hillary.

Even the Brits want change.

Don't fall for democrat quackery.

Let's fix the problem...like the Brits just did. Time for change...for better or worse.

The majority of Americans know "or worse" has a high likelihood with Cheeto Jesus.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President in a landslide. By the time November rolls around Trump will be accusing everyone of sabotaging him and saying they're cheating.

Trump will declare victory and go home to his mountain lair. Maybe we'll be able to go a few news cycles without his hate and lies dominating the news. Hopefully, the wingnuts will be sick of him by then. I'm not counting on it.

Let's fix the problem...like the Brits just did. Time for change...for better or worse.

The majority of Americans know "or worse" has a high likelihood with Cheeto Jesus.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President in a landslide. By the time November rolls around Trump will be accusing everyone of sabotaging him and saying they're cheating.

Trump will declare victory and go home to his mountain lair. Maybe we'll be able to go a few news cycles without his hate and lies dominating the news. Hopefully, the wingnuts will be sick of him by then. I'm not counting on it.

When Trump loses, the conspiracy nut industry will go to DEFCON 5! ...grab onto that and run for years.

The Bilderburgs are behind it I know!! They are paying Hillary big bucks to destroy America. She holds women down while Bill rapes them! Her Chief of staff is double agent for Muslim Brotherhood. She's gonna take away the guns! Ruin everything! Why isn't she in jail?? She said it was a cartoon!!!!

That's right.

And the Americans are ignoring that the Brits finally had enough of migration-overrun and EU control without representation.

And Americans are ignoring that the Brit/EU situation highly-resembles the current Democrat agenda.

And Americans are ignoring that a Hillary presidency will guarantee more of the same.

And Americans just love paying for the schooling, healthcare and crime of illegal migrants.

And Americans can't wait to warmly welcome hordes of unvetted, middle-easterners posing as Syrians.

And Americans wouldn't vote for someone based solely on their sex/gender.

And Americans would never vote a known liar into the Office of President.

And Americans just love voting politicians into office to see their desires ignored or even countered.

And Americans didn't see the movie "Master and Commander (2003)" were the Captain Jack Aubry character (Russell Crowe) made a joke about "choosing the lesser of two weevils". Americans would never consider their elected officials to be analogous to insects.

Note: The Americans I'm referring to, above, are the ones who are not being fed, Obama-phoned and supported on the backs of others by a wealth-redistributing US government. We all know they are locked-in.

PS: We can hold that one-way ticket to Venezuela for you until after the election. Maybe we can get Hillary on the flight. There's the off-chance that she will have a lot of spare time.

Edited by MaxYakov

Putting Fat Boy Kim in charge of the US would be change.

Do Republicans want change for the sake of change, and assume all will be better if things are different?

It can't get worse than it is already. facepalm.gif

Worse is Obama....Worse is Hillary.

You must be the kind of guy who keeps jumping off a cliff with paper wings, hoping that one day you can fly.

Lots of bumps and bruises, and a long way back up the hill.

You might want to try something new for a change.

Edited by slipperylobster

Do Republicans want change for the sake of change, and assume all will be better if things are different?

You must be the kind of guy who keeps jumping off a cliff with paper wings, hoping that one day you can fly.

I climb rocks, and have slipped a few times, ....got some bruises. If I try something new, I try to gauge beforehand whether it will be fulfilling, or a rip-off/bummer/waste of time.

I and others are gauging Trump (some of us have been aware of his shenanigans for decades). So we're not groping in the dark like many right-wingers are doing. I like change, but not simply for the sake of something different. I like change to be for the better. In nearly every way, I see a change (from Obama) to Trump as being a long downhill slide. He may not destroy America, but he will sure give all his effort toward that end, even though he privately (unwittingly) thinks he will be improving things in the US.

Here's a microcosm of what Trump would bring to the US: There's a Republican governor of Kansas, Sam Brownback who implemented Republican-style economic programs to his state. The result was disastrous. Trump would do the same, but cause a mega-disaster on a national level. An excerpt of the Kansas melt-down.....

"In many ways, Brownback’s term has been a perfect experiment in Republican governance. Take a crusading conservative governor, give him a legislature with Republican super-majorities so he can do pretty much whatever he wants, and let him implement the right’s wish list. The result was supposed to be a nirvana of economic growth and budgetary stability. But the opposite happened."

Source, Washington Post

Sorry to post twice on the same article, but people need to know what really happens when Republican-style economic policies are put in place. Again, it's Kansas, and the Republican governor (probably with all the best intentions) implemented tax cuts on the wealthy and on businesses......

"And what happened? At a time when most states were seeing higher revenues as the country recovered economically, Kansas’ revenues plummeted. The result has been cuts to schools, cuts to higher education, cuts to libraries, and cuts to local health centers. Kansas’ job growth and income growth are lagging the nation’s. In response to the fiscal difficulties, Moody’s lowered the state’s bond rating."

SOURCE

Expect more of the same with a Trump presidency, except with dire consequences for the whole country, and ripples of problems spreading overseas.

Not mentioned in the Wash.Post article: The state of Kansas had to auction off sex toys in order to try to meet budget. I jest not.

That's right.

And the Americans are ignoring that the Brits finally had enough of migration-overrun and EU control without representation.

And Americans are ignoring that the Brit/EU situation highly-resembles the current Democrat agenda.

And Americans are ignoring that a Hillary presidency will guarantee more of the same.

And Americans just love paying for the schooling, healthcare and crime of illegal migrants.

And Americans can't wait to warmly welcome hordes of unvetted, middle-easterners posing as Syrians.

And Americans wouldn't vote for someone based solely on their sex/gender.

And Americans would never vote a known liar into the Office of President.

And Americans just love voting politicians into office to see their desires ignored or even countered.

And Americans didn't see the movie "Master and Commander (2003)" were the Captain Jack Aubry character (Russell Crowe) made a joke about "choosing the lesser of two weevils". Americans would never consider their elected officials to be analogous to insects.

Note: The Americans I'm referring to, above, are the ones who are not being fed, Obama-phoned and supported on the backs of others by a wealth-redistributing US government. We all know they are locked-in.

PS: We can hold that one-way ticket to Venezuela for you until after the election. Maybe we can get Hillary on the flight. There's the off-chance that she will have a lot of spare time.

Venezuela reference #2 and wingnut post # ? Sorry, I've lost count...anybody?

Who do you hate more? The negro or the woman?

These days are probably very hard for the wingnuts, what with the Trump campaign a complete disaster. They know...it's over.

I feel your pain, man. gigglem.gif