June 25, 201610 yr I'm looking for some trustworthy and honest direction on the above , any recommendations ?
June 25, 201610 yr so firstly then you will need tourist visas to even get there or a visa on arrival with proof of leaving Thailand within 30 days. Have you looked at places to live in Pattaya, and why Pattaya? Do you have money to support yourself, have you ever been to Thailand before, I suggest you start giving more information about yourself on this Forum then people might offer better and good information to you.
June 25, 201610 yr Start by getting "O" visa. That'll give you a year breathing space. If you find work you'll need to change the "O" visa to a "WP". Shouldn't have a problem finding a partner of either gender, any age, just watchout for your credit cards, bank cards, and of course your cash. And Jet-Ski renting. Should be plain-sailing. Edited June 25, 201610 yr by Pattaya28
June 25, 201610 yr Start by getting "O" visa. That'll give you a year breathing space. If you find work you'll need to change the "O" visa to a "WP". Shouldn't have a problem finding a partner of either gender, any age, just watchout for your credit cards, bank cards, and of course your cash. And Jet-Ski renting. Should be plain-sailing. And for what reason will he get an O visa? Also you cannot change an O to a WP as there is no such kind of visa (WP) there is a Non Immigrant B based on Working. The OP asked for facts not fiction
June 26, 201610 yr You need to give more to get more, as advised above. What work do you "hope" to get at 47 in Thailand? How many times have you been here and where ? Do you speak Thai ? The more info you can give the more people can offer information.
June 26, 201610 yr Moved to Thai visas, residency and work permits Forum Arnold Judas Rimmer of Jupiter Mining Corporation Ship Red Dwarf
June 26, 201610 yr Author so firstly then you will need tourist visas to even get there or a visa on arrival with proof of leaving Thailand within 30 days. Have you looked at places to live in Pattaya, and why Pattaya? Do you have money to support yourself, have you ever been to Thailand before, I suggest you start giving more information about yourself on this Forum then people might offer better and good information to you. I haven't looked at any property in Pattaya yet as I will need to sell my property in the UK first. I have looked at properties on the net which gave me a good idea of what I can afford. Yes I have just returned from Pattaya. I work as a Project Manager in Construction which I have done for 7 years. I have also worked as a Surveyor and a Plumber. I have a degree in Business, HNC in Construction and many safety certs. I will update my profile. Thank you for the posts.
June 26, 201610 yr Author You need to give more to get more, as advised above. What work do you "hope" to get at 47 in Thailand? How many times have you been here and where ? Do you speak Thai ? The more info you can give the more people can offer information. Thank you Charlie for the reply. Im an experienced qualified construction manager and plumber, working on a wide range of projects including new schools and hospitals. I have been to Thailand once, and I am planning a return visit soon. I also agree learning the language is a must which I will begin soon . Im single with no children.
Create an account or sign in to comment