How exactly do you fill in the power of attorney form for transferring a motorcycle or car?

I really can't understand what to write on the power of attorney form. I've attached an annotated version of an English translation. (Also attached the original Thai one.)

Here is the situation. I am Kit. I want to sell my motorbike. The person who wants to buy my motorbike is conveniently called Mr Buyer.

Whose name to I write in the boxes I've labelled:

• Person A
  • Person B
  • Person C

Please don't just guess - I'd like to really get this correct or it will be a headache for Mr Buyer when he gets to the land office to transfer the bike over.

Power_of_Attorney_TH.pdf

Power_of_Attorney_EN-annotated.pdf

Cant see where you have marked persons a b and c on those documents

So here's a guess you didnt want :P

Grantor is you

Grantee is Mr Buyer

Witness is a third person who saw both of you sign the document.

Point taken, Joe, but I'd still like to get this done if I can. When I bought the bike I went to the land office on my own and had no problems.

@Johng, I'm not sure why you couldn't see my annotations…I'm attaching it again here in JPG format:

post-71606-0-11801200-1467182350_thumb.p

• 3 months later...
On 01/07/2016 at 2:12 PM, johng said:

Ok I'm going to take another guess seeing as replys are scarce

I think your person B would only be used when the vehicle is owned by a company , finance company or a lawyer ?

I sold the bike last week, and it turns out John was correct. (I went in-person, and asked the staff at the land office to confirm this.) If you're not acting on behalf of someone else, just leave blank 'Person B' and its related address.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I'm selling my car and trying to get the two forms (drl6 and power of atty) that are always mentioned in these threads.

Unfortunately each time I click on one of the .pdf file links, I get a new page with this error message:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Some problem in a few different threads. Any help would be appreciated.

On 14/11/2016 at 1:55 PM, Monkey Fish said:

Hello. I'm selling my car and trying to get the two forms (drl6 and power of atty) that are always mentioned in these threads.

Unfortunately each time I click on one of the .pdf file links, I get a new page with this error message:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Some problem in a few different threads. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried opening them in another browser or from another computer/device?

Archived