Gunman kills 2 women at Arizona courthouse

webfact

Gunman kills 2 women at Arizona courthouse
BY BNO NEWS

HOLBROOK: -- A man opened fire at the Navajo County Superior Court building in Holbrook, Arizona, after a court hearing did not go his way, killing two women, county officials say. The suspected shooter has been taken into custody.

The incident happened at around 6 p.m. MT on Tuesday when a man opened fire at the entrance of the Navajo County Superior Court building in Holbrook, killing two women as they were exiting the complex following a court hearing.

“A suspect is in custody. The Navajo County Homicide Task Force has been activated. The investigation is ongoing at this time,” Navajo County officials said in a brief statement, providing no further details.

Full story: http://www.streetwisejournal.com/gunman-kills-2-women-at-arizona-courthouse/

swlogo.jpg
-- StreetWiseJournal 2016-06-29

From personal experience it is amazing how american courts usually reach totally insane verdicts favoring the female sex. Most verdicts end up with the male party being financially destroyed, and I would definitely make no decision on this one until I knew all the facts. Who knows, maybe true justice was served, but if so the judge should have been included :)

From personal experience it is amazing how american courts usually reach totally insane verdicts favoring the female sex. Most verdicts end up with the male party being financially destroyed, and I would definitely make no decision on this one until I knew all the facts. Who knows, maybe true justice was served, but if so the judge should have been included :)

And you base this on what?

Regardless as to how assets are divided, so many men are just big pusses and lose it when their chicks start screwing other guys.

If you don't like the divorce laws, don't get married or get a prenup. So many insecure guys out there think marriage is security . . .

Fact remains, guys are stupid and wusses. It ain't the system. It is their insecurities and stupidity.

If he wasn't a muslim then then no problem. Americans are only scared to be killed by muslims, the other 30,000 people killed per year by non muslims is nothing to worry about.

Keep fear alive!!!

Huh? Lol, what an idiotic comment. Yep, no Americans are afraid to die unless killed by a certain race.

Do you even take time to think about what you are saying or does it just not register even after pondering it?

The good thing is, killings are still news, shocking and upsetting to the general public in the US as it is still sufficiently random and isolated that we have not become desensitized to it.

Murder and violent crimes are so rare in the areas in which I reside it literally takes you back and makes you pause for moment when you hear about it. This actually happened last night when I was at a neighbor's birthday party and they told us of a store owner whom we did not know getting robbed and shot.

You apparently have zero clue what life is like here. Yep, there is violence, but it is generally limited to certain areas, while the vast majority of areas are incredibly safe. I early lock my house or my car doors even when parking downtown.

If he wasn't a muslim then then no problem. Americans are only scared to be killed by muslims, the other 30,000 people killed per year by non muslims is nothing to worry about.

Keep fear alive!!!

Nonsense.