Monk found with drugs, weapons and "masturbation equipment"

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's happening in the Monkhood?

Same as has always happened. But why the surprise? There have been many studies which show that most people masturbate, and others which show that Thai monks are not the ascetic people they pretend to be.

The problem as reported is 90% humbug, and 10% an opportunity to vilify someone you don't like or who opposes you.

Look at the policemen in th picture,. You think they don't masturbate when nobody is looking? Dream on, get real.

Winnie

There are good monks and there are bad monks, just as there are good people and bad people. Generalising them all as either good or bad simply does not fit reality, but I admit it does seem difficult to find a monk who is 100% legit and follows the Buddha Dharma as it should be. One of my favourite monks (Thai anyway) is now deceased, Ajahn Chah was a great monk imho. And a Western monk who studied under him but now lives in Australia Ajahn Brahm is an amazing monk. You must sift through the crud to find the diamonds, but they do exist

Unbelievable - just unbelievable! Is there no end to the all-pervasive moral rottenness of this 'culture'?!

Are there no people like this where you come from?

You and others are of course quite right to indicate that priests and monks and other persons of high respect do lapse in our Western cultures too. Yet I have never, in over half a century of living in the West, come across a Christian monk who was selling drugs and stockpiling weapons! That makes this particular monk's activities far from 'harmless' or easily forgivable!

Unbelievable - just unbelievable! Is there no end to the all-pervasive moral rottenness of this 'culture'?!

So you're saying you qualify to throw the first stone ... at everyone who falls under your definition of this culture?

He's an individual. His behavior, especially when hidden behind the facade of respectability that's implied by his vocation, cannot be defended and brings shame to those who try to live up to the expectations of monks, but attributing some pervasive rottenness to the entire culture is just childish name calling.

Whatever nationality or religion or culture we all consider as ours, there are individuals, whether religious, politicians, military, business leaders, sportsmen, celebrities or whatever who behave poorly. Many of them causing far worse consequences than this loser.

Why not tell us about your "culture" and how it exemplifies all that is wonderful in human nature while being free of any who fall short of the ideal.

s

Great post!

Reading comments all over the internet fro forums to Youtube, I see everyday how people are SO black and white; things are life are this or that and nothing in between to many people. No wonder there are extremists in this world. they follow a similar thought process. The only difference between thought and action may be mental illness, no fear of consequence and upbringing

a w*nking, tooled up, drug selling monk.

instead of wise phra suchnsuch for thai soaps, we have the monk who don't give a <deleted>, great viewing.

want to see him bash a dwarf,katoey, the na ka good girl, isaan servents, whilst w*nking over the bitchy girl.

he has been at the temple for eighteen years.

when did get out of alignment of his monk hood and

how long has the operation been going on - selling drugs etc.

unfortunately some people choose to disgrace noble professions.

surely government cannot be looking at the activities of the entire

society to weed out the wayward.

public participation in monitoring the activities of the temples etc

will surely help.

Tin can vaginas?

How desperate do you have to be to slap your John Thomas into a tin can?

I mean, why did no one tell this guy about lubricants...

Tin can vaginas?

Yes sold online, a few millions only in Japan... so not only the Thai monk needing to be advised tongue.png

post-154100-0-68439500-1467275137_thumb.

Tin can vaginas?

How desperate do you have to be to slap your John Thomas into a tin can?

I mean, why did no one tell this guy about lubricants...

Canned vaginas, sounds like a future hit product. Perhaps they can come in 57 varieties! giggle.gif

And lubricants? Please continue,,,

Don't forget the worldwide list of catholic preists that are re-posted and protected by the church, that molest children this has been ongoing with nothing done about it for decades.

Religion is a great place for perverts to hide, fortunately the majority are not rotten, however their seems to be plenty at the top of organisations that dip their fingers into these charitable pots.

he has been at the temple for eighteen years.

when did get out of alignment of his monk hood and

how long has the operation been going on - selling drugs etc.

unfortunately some people choose to disgrace noble professions.

surely government cannot be looking at the activities of the entire

society to weed out the wayward.

public participation in monitoring the activities of the temples etc

will surely help.

I agree, its all too easy to tar the whole monkhood with the same brush, we are all guilty of doing this kind of thing from time to time simply because media exposure is so easy.

I am sure that there are millions of monks appalled by this mans actions and that live a peaceful existence in their faith.

In this case the public did the right thing.

instead of wise phra suchnsuch for thai soaps, we have the monk who don't give a <deleted>, great viewing.

want to see him bash a dwarf,katoey, the na ka good girl, isaan servents, whilst w*nking over the bitchy girl.

I guess we all have sexual fantasies, not sure i want to see yours though biggrin.png

It's called, entropy. Order to chaos. It is an immutable law to which all processes must yield. Everything is most ordered, at the moment of its inception. From that point forward, it is heading steadily, and irretrievably, toward unrecognizability. The 'monkhood' is most of the way home. For that matter, so am I.

I guess we all have sexual fantasies, not sure i want to see yours though biggrin.png

ok forget the w*nking bit, but the rest is on tv 1930-2130.

They are only human after all. Who's going to pick up the tin can as evidence?

Have you never watched the telly, they use a pen... just thinking of how you can pick it up with a pen? gigglem.gif

The guy on the right is doing the universal masturbation action with his right hand and asking "are you doing this (queue action), with those tinned fannies?"

The monk is raising his hand in protest and saying "no, no, no I simply catch it in this old shirt"

what is really Unbelievable is that you think this is Unbelievable.....a monk is human...only a man and he need things like everybody, a sexuality, some fantasy, what ever is in the market ....!so where is the probleme...that he has 10 knifes??? ...well perhaps he likes collecting things.... he has so much time doing nothing than masturbating his mind with repeating words and phrases that perhpas he needed a little bit of help.....you should know that bhudist temple are a refuge for a lots of bad people and you can avoid prison by going into a temple ....so you see the costume don't make the monk.....burp.gif...don't be so surprised there is worse than that !

ok forget the w*nking bit, but the rest is on tv 1930-2130.

really? bashing a dwarf? i have seen dwarfs used in human ten pin bowling (slung down a plastic sheet all greased up), but never seen bashing, thats just wrong biggrin.png

Same as has always happened. But why the surprise? There have been many studies which show that most people masturbate, and others which show that Thai monks are not the ascetic people they pretend to be.

The problem as reported is 90% humbug, and 10% an opportunity to vilify someone you don't like or who opposes you.

Look at the policemen in th picture,. You think they don't masturbate when nobody is looking? Dream on, get real.

Winnie

The actual percentage is ... 90% do and the other 10% are liars.

giggle.gif

Archived