Monk found with drugs, weapons and "masturbation equipment"

webfact

Apparently if one sits on one's hand for 10 minutes until it goes numb it feels like someone else is doing it.

(That's what a bloke down the pub reckons anyway!rolleyes.gifgiggle.gifgigglem.gif ).

Whats his name, Billy Connolly, tin can, poke a hole in a tin of beans

regards worgeordie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charities in the UK and Ireland ,have been found to have large amounts of money skimmed off by the directors .Charities and Religion world wide are subject to being manipulated by evil people .

Its the drug dealing part of this Monks activities i find most disturbing .Looks like he has been at it 18 years now ,with impunity .

As with the Cathloic Church child abuse scandal, a quote re:celibacy:

"If one expects/insists that people live un-natural lives, one should not be surprised if they have un-natural sex-lives".

Charities in the UK and Ireland ,have been found to have large amounts of money skimmed off by the directors .Charities and Religion world wide are subject to being manipulated by evil people .

Its the drug dealing part of this Monks activities i find most disturbing .Looks like he has been at it 18 years now ,with impunity .

I'm trying so hard to picture a vagina made of tin cans, but it's got me beat....

Flashlight version but you get the idea. Hoping the good monk practiced safe sex as I am not sure how one cleans it......yuch.

post-259448-0-54543700-1467264259_thumb.

Glad you too picked upon that............18yrs ha!!......NO one knew what he was up to???.......errr

The drugs I understand. The "equipment" I don't.

Ah, but doesn't Buddhism teach us all about suffering and pain? Surely there can be nothing more painful than having a w*nk into a rusty tin can coffee1.gif

What's happening in the Monkhood?

Same as has always happened. But why the surprise? There have been many studies which show that most people masturbate, and others which show that Thai monks are not the ascetic people they pretend to be.

The problem as reported is 90% humbug, and 10% an opportunity to vilify someone you don't like or who opposes you.

Look at the policemen in th picture,. You think they don't masturbate when nobody is looking? Dream on, get real.

Winnie

He's showing the police part of his masturbation equipment. So he's left handed...

Unbelievable - just unbelievable! Is there no end to the all-pervasive moral rottenness of this 'culture'?!

So you're saying you qualify to throw the first stone ... at everyone who falls under your definition of this culture?

He's an individual. His behavior, especially when hidden behind the facade of respectability that's implied by his vocation, cannot be defended and brings shame to those who try to live up to the expectations of monks, but attributing some pervasive rottenness to the entire culture is just childish name calling.

Whatever nationality or religion or culture we all consider as ours, there are individuals, whether religious, politicians, military, business leaders, sportsmen, celebrities or whatever who behave poorly. Many of them causing far worse consequences than this loser.

Why not tell us about your "culture" and how it exemplifies all that is wonderful in human nature while being free of any who fall short of the ideal.

Unbelievable - just unbelievable! Is there no end to the all-pervasive moral rottenness of this 'culture'?!

So you're saying you qualify to throw the first stone ... at everyone who falls under your definition of this culture?

He's an individual. His behavior, especially when hidden behind the facade of respectability that's implied by his vocation, cannot be defended and brings shame to those who try to live up to the expectations of monks, but attributing some pervasive rottenness to the entire culture is just childish name calling.

Whatever nationality or religion or culture we all consider as ours, there are individuals, whether religious, politicians, military, business leaders, sportsmen, celebrities or whatever who behave poorly. Many of them causing far worse consequences than this loser.

Why not tell us about your "culture" and how it exemplifies all that is wonderful in human nature while being free of any who fall short of the ideal.

yes a lot of "individuals" in Thailand

Is anyone really surprised?

Although there are decent monks out there, most are society drop outs in the 'last chance saloon'.

Selling drugs!!! As if you can keep a dope selling monk secret! Especially here in the LONS (land of no secrets)

'Masturbation equipment' cheesy.gif Does that really need to be reported? I reckon most monks regularly enjoy a five knuckle shuffle giggle.gif considering the way they all seem to stare at my lady's legs and rear end all the time.

Tin can vaginas?

How desperate do you have to be to slap your John Thomas into a tin can?

I mean, why did no one tell this guy about lubricants...

WD-40, worked on my door lock, why not on a tin can? thumbsup.gif

I wonder if it was tuna...

Tin can vaginas?

How desperate do you have to be to slap your John Thomas into a tin can?

I mean, why did no one tell this guy about lubricants...

WD-40, worked on my door lock, why not on a tin can? thumbsup.gif

I wonder if it was tuna...

Apparently the used ones had a tuna like odour...

however as to its origins...well therein lies the mystery...one apparently no one wishes to investigate.

"masturbation equipment"

Yes. Of course. As anyone can see, he had both of his hand intact. As for the tin cans. Most likely the Asian prototype. Think about that one. Eventually, you'll get it.

Because they have sex like dead weight?

Archived