Monk found with drugs, weapons and "masturbation equipment"

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a w*nking, tooled up, drug selling monk.

instead of wise phra suchnsuch for thai soaps, we have the monk who don't give a <deleted>, great viewing.

want to see him bash a dwarf,katoey, the na ka good girl, isaan servents, whilst w*nking over the bitchy girl.

I guess we all have sexual fantasies, not sure i want to see yours though biggrin.png

ok forget the w*nking bit, but the rest is on tv 1930-2130.

really? bashing a dwarf? i have seen dwarfs used in human ten pin bowling (slung down a plastic sheet all greased up), but never seen bashing, thats just wrong biggrin.png

oiling the lanes takes on a new meaning.

the erstwhile monk greased some palms.

not many takers for putting the cuffs on the monk, definitely the juniors job.

Two things; It is long past time for whoever is the Head Pu Ha of all these Monks to clean house !!

Second; Although frequent ejactulation may help prevent Prostate Cancer; it does not help the economy !!

What's happening in the Monkhood?

Same as has always happened. But why the surprise? There have been many studies which show that most people masturbate, and others which show that Thai monks are not the ascetic people they pretend to be.

The problem as reported is 90% humbug, and 10% an opportunity to vilify someone you don't like or who opposes you.

Look at the policemen in th picture,. You think they don't masturbate when nobody is looking? Dream on, get real.

Winnie

The actual percentage is ... 90% do and the other 10% are liars.

giggle.gif

It's not a revelation that everyone masturbates, what's funny is this monk is masturbating and he's doing it with a canned vagina...and the police found it,,,and then asked him if it was his,,,, and he said no even though it was in his house,,,laugh.png

Same as has always happened. But why the surprise? There have been many studies which show that most people masturbate, and others which show that Thai monks are not the ascetic people they pretend to be.

The problem as reported is 90% humbug, and 10% an opportunity to vilify someone you don't like or who opposes you.

Look at the policemen in th picture,. You think they don't masturbate when nobody is looking? Dream on, get real.

Winnie

giggle.gif

It's not a revelation that everyone masturbates, what's funny is this monk is masturbating and he's doing it with a canned vagina...and the police found it,,,and then asked him if it was his,,,, and he said no even though it was in his house,,,laugh.png

Second thought, if I was that policeman I would find it difficult not to keep probing that line of questioning...

Police - "so, is this yours Sir"

Monk - "no officer, it must belong to one of my underlings"

Police - "but it was found in your house Sir, quite close to your bed"

Monk - "Erm, they must have been using it at sometime when I was not out doing good deeds"

Police - "Hmm, can you tell me what it is?"

Monk - "It looks like a canned vagina used to manipulate the male genitals to climax by mimicking the action of real sexual intercourse,,,,,,, damn!!"

Police - "and we found some drugs"

Monk - "oh, yes they're mine, been dealing for years"

cheesy.gif

Winnie

giggle.gif

Don't you know every person caught with something illegal says it's not mine, never seen it before,cops must have planted it normal response worldwide. (Here mind most of the viewers on this forum would no boubt belive the cops planted it on me bit).

ok the tin cans are a bit weird, but I guess better than using children like some, he wasn't hurting anyone except the teachings of Buddha with that.

However, the drugs and weapons part is indeed scary. I am glad they could get him and that he didn't have some protesters protecting him.

What is happening to the monkhood? Simple. It is being looked at for perhaps the first time ever with the rose tinted spectacles removed! And about dammed time too from the results. People including myself have been complaining about changes not happening fast enough in all sorts of places but here is the question: Would they be happening at all under Yingluk, particularly the property encroachments. Probably not! There is a lot of mud to dig through

It will take years but bit by bit many (but probably not all) of these institutions will have to clean house. And they will kick and wriggle to avoid the embarrassing disclosures but be forced to admit to some and have to put measures in place to prevent some level of reoffending.

Tin can vaginas?

How desperate do you have to be to slap your John Thomas into a tin can?

I mean, why did no one tell this guy about lubricants...

Bluespunk , relax, it is all in good hands, Prayut may have to work it out with a pencil ...........................cheesy.gif

Sounds like a bit of Monk ey business to me

Amazing Thailand !!! Never stops amazing amazing.

Monks with masturbating equipmentclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Webfact please stop posting things like this, the laughter is killing me.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good job i have my medication to keep me calm.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Strange thou find it so funny.

It was ONE monk.

You haven't a clue buddy.

What is happening to the monkhood? Simple. It is being looked at for perhaps the first time ever with the rose tinted spectacles removed! And about dammed time too from the results. People including myself have been complaining about changes not happening fast enough in all sorts of places but here is the question: Would they be happening at all under Yingluk, particularly the property encroachments. Probably not! There is a lot of mud to dig through

It will take years but bit by bit many (but probably not all) of these institutions will have to clean house. And they will kick and wriggle to avoid the embarrassing disclosures but be forced to admit to some and have to put measures in place to prevent some level of reoffending.

First time ever?

No, not really - this stuff has been happening for years, but tv knows what will draw in the foreigners and get clicks (hits). Anything with 'monk' in the title. Add 'drugs' and it'll be a success, but 'masturbation'? It's now a full on celebration, guaranteed to draw in many readers.

It makes many thai feel uncomfortable I bet - it's like many are loosing face on the daily, unfortunately.

Archived