Man, 18, charged with murder of friend in Phuket soi

webfact

Man, 18, charged with murder of friend in Phuket soi
Darawan Naknakhon

1467263168_1-org.jpg
Min, 18, admitted to police that he stabbed his friend many times until he fell to the ground. Photo: Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: -- An 18-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday (June 28) for the murder of another 18 year old who was stabbed to death in Koh Kaew on Sunday night (June 26).

The man, named by police as Min (not his real name) was accompanied by his parents when he surrendered to police at 3pm on Tuesday at Phuket City Police Station. Min presented to police the knife he used to stab his friend, Manasanan Bugna.

Min admitted to police that the two had a heated argument prior to the incident, but he said the deceased had tried to stab him first.

Police also seized from Min the clothing he was wearing when the incident took place.

Following the incident, police said that had been able to identify a suspect who they believed was responsible for the murder which occurred after Mr Manasanan had received a call from friend.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/man-18-charged-with-murder-of-friend-in-phuket-soi-58062.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-06-30

so his defence is " he was going to stab me first, that's why i stabbed him many times" the old adage "dead men don't talk" springs to mind. as said before what a dam good friend he was, anyone carrying a knife should spend a year in jail period. lets have some more stop and search, oops, no money in it is there.?

so his defence is " he was going to stab me first, that's why i stabbed him many times" the old adage "dead men don't talk" springs to mind. as said before what a dam good friend he was, anyone carrying a knife should spend a year in jail period. lets have some more stop and search, oops, no money in it is there.?

according to your statement

"anyone carrying a knife should spend a year in jail period".

I've carried the last 45+ years a swiss army knife with me and I didn't killed anybody. So I've to admit myself to the police and spend one year in jail? Perhaps it would be a good idea for each year I've carried the knife with me I've to spend 1 year in jail!

You know, at the airport in Zürich you can buy one of those knifes after all security controls in the duty free area and carrying it with you in the flight cabin at least you are flying with SWISS.

It would be much better you've asked, what made his parents wrong in his education.

Why they've not taught him some common sense and the value for a human life?

And with your "stop and search, oops, no money in it is there" statement you are also wrong.

It is depend who you are. If I remember right, last year the police has stopped some foreigner on the way to the airport and in theirs car they've found one of those swiss army knifes. I just want to know how much they had to pay.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/798166-thai-police-fines-dutch-couple-for-carrying-swiss-army-knife-in-car-video/