$2000-$2500 Project | Hiring PHP Developer - Remote Working

Hi all,

My business is looking for a PHP Developer having experience at Magento/ Zend Framework to work on a freelancing project. Your task is to code a Magento extension that is similar to our rival's product. You can check that product here: http://www.magestore.com/magento-salesforce-integration.html

We have analyze the competitor's product and it's quite hard to use. What we want to have is a simpler version of the rival's product, which is fixed rule for fields mapping as it will be easy for customers to use quickly.

The extension will run in Magento backend and connect data automatically in real-time between Magento & Salesforce. We have finalized some mapping fields we want to map from Magento to Salesforce:

+ Email

+ SKU

+ Shipping Address

+ Subscriber

Plus, we are discussing 10+ fields more to map each other. Plus, there are some new features we are considering.

Requirement:

- At least 2 year experience in PHP / Zend Framework/ Magento

- Experienced at or able to learn Salesforce API

- Data integration experience will be a plus

We will pay 50% front & 50% after the project is done. Total payment is about $4000-$5000 but the quoted price will be finalized after we talk about the way you implement and price of new features.

It's best if you can try the demo of our rival product to test it to understand the kind of integration tool we want to build.

If you think you can do it, drop me an email to: [email protected] so that I can interview you soon!

Archived