Hua Hin or Dansingkhon

Hi!

I'm here with a retirement visa issued in Chaeng Wattana and have done two very smooth 90 day reports by Internet. Before my next visa extension, I'll move to Bang Saphan district in Prachuab Khirikhan to live in a rented house. I like to be as law-abiding as possible so I'll need to register a change of address before or at the same time as my visa extension.

Unlike Michael Gove, I like expert advice so it'd be great to have some feedback on the following:

1. Should I / can I do the address change and visa extension on the same day or are they two separate procedures (like with the re-entry permits)?

2. Which is quicker and more efficient for the address change & visa extension, Hua Hin or Dansingkhon? Any unusual retirements in either?

3. Do amphoe offices in Prachuab issue yellow house registrations - and is it actually worth bothering?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks guys!

1. If your move is close to when your extension is due you could do the change of address report and it at the same time.

2. You will need to do everything at immigration in Hua Hin. Dansingkhon can only accept 90 day reports.

3. Can't help with that.

• Like 1

HHin office out-to-lunch 1230-1330 each day.

Copy of rental agreement, photocopy of house owner's Thai ID card (signed by owner, with telephone number), to help with address change.

Lately HHin has told a few people living in A.M. PKK 'come back tomorrow' - maybe make contingency plan in case you have to confront reclacitrants. AA

• Like 1

HHin office out-to-lunch 1230-1330 each day.

Copy of rental agreement, photocopy of house owner's Thai ID card (signed by owner, with telephone number), to help with address change.

Lately HHin has told a few people living in A.M. PKK 'come back tomorrow' - maybe make contingency plan in case you have to confront reclacitrants. AA

Thanks for this, does the rental agreement need to be in Thai?