Condo complex "Wind", Suk 23?

Pitschka

There's never any wind in Bangkok (except for 5 minutes before a storm), so did they call it "Wind" because of the number of obese flatulent falangs living there? Never heard of it.

Here you go...

https://www.google.se/search?q=wind+sukhumvit+23&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXlZv2otfNAhUMCZoKHWilBQMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1067&bih=645#imgrc=_

There's never any wind in Bangkok (except for 5 minutes before a storm), so did they call it "Wind" because of the number of obese flatulent falangs living there? Never heard of it.

Do you really know so little about the weather conditions in Bangkok or are you just being deliberately...whatever it is you're being?

It must be a wonderful feeling to know that you are the only person anywhere not to be flatulent (not counting verbal flatulence, of course).

It's called Wind because of the way it's constructed. Once you walk out of your unit, the hallway is 'windy'. Same road NARZ is on and some big 'entertainment' place who's name escapes me right now..

I´ve heard that too...like Burj kahlifa...rolleyes.gif

I've stayed there. It's a great place--one of the nicest lobbies of any condo I've seen in Bangkok. Nice pool, good size for the building. Gym sucks, as most condo gyms do.

My biggest problem with Wind is that a lot of the units have an awful view of the building next door--a wall of balconies. A few units have better views, and I recommend getting one of those if you can.

I've stayed there. It's a great place--one of the nicest lobbies of any condo I've seen in Bangkok. Nice pool, good size for the building. Gym sucks, as most condo gyms do.

My biggest problem with Wind is that a lot of the units have an awful view of the building next door--a wall of balconies. A few units have better views, and I recommend getting one of those if you can.

Thanks Impartialobserver, much appreciated!