Man Badly Beaten After All-Night Party with Three Ladies.

rooster59

Man Badly Beaten After All-Night Party with Three Ladies.

by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-69068400-1467523281_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 10am on the morning on July 2, the police and Sawangboriboon medics were called after a serious assault had been reported outside the LK Grand Living Place Hotel 63/44 M. 10, Sukhumvit-Pattaya 46/4. One man had been seriously injured.

Thirty-year-old Mr Nuay was laying on the ground being treated for injuries to his face and head with cuts to his mouth and ears. He also had evidence of bruising all over his body. Officers photographed the scene and took away a bloodied 1.2m wooden baton as evidence.

Ms Wirasa In Sa, a forty-three year old witness, said she had been alerted by the victim sounding his motorbike horn, which was lying next to him, and she tried to help. He was then treated by the Sawangboriboon medics before being rushed to hospital.

Another witness appeared, Mr Monsinchai Nim-anong, who said he was a friend of the victim and that the pair work together at the Version Man Karaoke Bar in Soi Bonkai, South Pattaya.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226585/man-badly-beaten-night-party-three-ladies/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-03

A Thai man being beaten up by women. Usually it is the reverse. By the look of him I have trouble finding much sympathy.

"And as they were leaving they were attacked, without warning, by four or five men."

If you like to post comments you'd look a lot less foolish by reading the article first.

A Thai man being beaten up by women. Usually it is the reverse. By the look of him I have trouble finding much sympathy.

"And as they were leaving they were attacked, without warning, by four or five men."

If you like to post comments you'd look a lot less foolish by reading the article first.

Nobody bothers to read things anymore.

All they do is flip through the headlines.and worlds in BIG LETTERS

Slagging off and ridiculing posts and people is the main pastime for tv members these days, as it may earn a few likes, which is soooo important in their lives.

Reading and making objective replies or giving sensible advise to members who have a question are non existing anymore lately.

More interesting in my view when a member skims an article and comments with random facts that do not reflect the story.

Bit like the reporter.

Did all those "Sacred" pictures on his body offer any protection in the real world? Picture speaks for itself on how useless they are, my dear the things people believe in..

As i understand the protection only work if made by a monk and if you value Buddha's teachings

Slagging off and ridiculing posts and people is the main pastime for tv members these days, as it may earn a few likes, which is soooo important in their lives.

Reading and making objective replies or giving sensible advise to members who have a question are non existing anymore lately.

Berty ole boy, you lost me. What objective reply, sensible advice, or question response were you seeking with this story???

Berty ole boy, you lost me. What objective reply, sensible advice, or question response were you seeking with this story???

Re: spelling Nazi's,

There you go Smothers, the perfect example, you have the education, and he doesn't.

I read the article in Thai Visa news . It made no mention of five thugs. What am I supposed to believe? Or am I supposed to go all around the wold's internet to find out what you think you know? Bar stool critics abound on this site. Relax and have another Coke.

Move along folks...Nothing to see here...Just routine events...Move along now....Thank you.... Thank you for your cooperation....lol

Cheers

This "move along" and "nothing to see would have to be the most annoying comments on TV. And that is saying something. Please add something or do not worry posting. It must have been a good night to be there at 10am still. The article is a bit vague as to who the assailants were. Does not say if they were associated with the karaoke club. So 2 scenarios. Jealous boyfriends or hired thugs for people that do not want to pay a bill. I am guessing the first. Lady doesn't come home. Boyfriend gets mates with him to club. Sees man there enjoying himself. With safety in numbers they attack. I wonder, apart from the ring, has a Thai man ever fought one on one? Maybe scared of even odds.

I read the article in Thai Visa news . It made no mention of five thugs. What am I supposed to believe? Or am I supposed to go all around the wold's internet to find out what you think you know? Bar stool critics abound on this site. Relax and have another Coke.

No No.

There's a link below most articles with a more "in-depth" report.

You certainly don't need trawl the www for more random info.

TV usually posts "clipped" reports, which do not always give the fuller story. And sometimes only having half a story can give the opposite of what actually happened.

Did all those "Sacred" pictures on his body offer any protection in the real world? Picture speaks for itself on how useless they are, my dear the things people believe in..

They are simply a sideline at the temple, coming after keeping tigers and paying tourists.

Move along folks...Nothing to see here...Just routine events...Move along now....Thank you.... Thank you for your cooperation....lol

Cheers

This "move along" and "nothing to see would have to be the most annoying comments on TV. And that is saying something. Please add something or do not worry posting. It must have been a good night to be there at 10am still. The article is a bit vague as to who the assailants were. Does not say if they were associated with the karaoke club. So 2 scenarios. Jealous boyfriends or hired thugs for people that do not want to pay a bill. I am guessing the first. Lady doesn't come home. Boyfriend gets mates with him to club. Sees man there enjoying himself. With safety in numbers they attack. I wonder, apart from the ring, has a Thai man ever fought one on one? Maybe scared of even odds.

Callaway:

You crack me up....

Move along, move along now ....as you have nothing of interest to say that has not been pointed out previously by others....as in redundant

Cheers