Indian phone thief stopped just in time at Bangkok airport

webfact

Indian phone thief stopped just in time at Bangkok airport

s3p.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- An Indian thief who stole a mobile phone was arrested as he was boarding a plane home.

Ajindar Singh, 40, was apprehended by Suvarnabhumi airport officials after he was spotted on CCTV stealing the phone from a charging station at Gate 9 on the fourth floor, reported Daily News.

He was about to board an Air India flight but now faces charges of stealing from within the airport.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-05

this this is hilarious because I recognised that guy straight away ! sometimes he would wander around the streets of Pattaya and look for foreigners who he would then approach and say to them " you've got a lucky face " !

Invariably they would start talking to him and eventuallyhe would manage to suck a certain percentage of these people into paying for his fortune-telling servicescheesy.gif

What is a charging station?

A place to plug in your phone to re-charge the battery

So are you trying to tell.me that people plug in their 30,000 baht iPhones and leave them to charge while they cruise around the airport looking ugly? If so, deserve their phones to be stolen. Fools.

So are you trying to tell.me that people plug in their 30,000 baht iPhones and leave them to charge while they cruise around the airport looking ugly? If so, deserve their phones to be stolen. Fools.

Yep, that's about the size of it.

Yep, that's about the size of it.

I thought it might be from a shop where the phones are cabled to the bench in their little docking stations.

This guy should do hard time for his crime and the victim should be whipped for being so stoooopid.

Thailand does attract the low life. Need really punitive sentences to stop the theives, atm scammers et al

I'd suggest its more the cost of living that attracts this low life, and of course the hordes of tourists available for harvesting.

Added bonus is the very sympathetic policing.

What will happen to this guy?

-Fine (or negociations) flight back to India, change name and passport and back at it again.

Can't really blaim Thailand for attracting "them" unless you also want to also denigrate Thailand for attracting scores of falang kee-noks...no money, struggling English teachers, sexpats on the hunt for cheap prey..etc