Twenty girls arrested for offering "special favors" to buffalo traders in Khon Kaen

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...problem...what problem.....

...'let go after paying a 100 baht fine'.....

...talk about denial.....

...and stop this nonsense about 'foreigners fueling the sex trade' please....

...this has been 'a way of life'.....for generations....

So right !

The 'nonsense about foreigners fueling the sex trade' is and has been peddled mostly by Western journalists and for the benefit of Western media, though.

Anyone who's been around rural Thailand has seen the 'karaokes' on the outskirts of every small town, outlined and advertised by their multicolored light bulbs. If one actually dares to venture in one of them, the show that goes on there is quite edifying and leaves no doubt as to what the actual trade is. If you talk to Thais about it, they have no problem admitting the fact, at least if they're not total hypocrites.

In Bangkok, where foreign 'holier-than-thou' journalists regularly scream in horror after seeing ping-pong shows and the like in Patpong (of course they went there for strictly professional reasons, we understand), the areas that cater to Thais ONLY are vast, numerous, and virtually unknown by most foreigners. Said foreigners wouldn't want to go there anyway because they would be made to understand that they are highly unwelcome. That doesn't stop the foreign journalists speaking about Patpong as if it was the ultimate hub of commercial sex in this country. Well, talk about lousy, lazy and unprofessional journalism.

So, yes, you are quite right, it has been a way of life for generations in this country, like it or not. Sexpats and sex tourists just hopped on the boat.

Edited by Yann55

Most of these "girls" look like buffaloes themselves.

I would pass on their "special favors".

No wonder they were released after paying a mere 100 baht fine.

I wonder how they would describe you.

This post says a lot more than you are aware of.

Here is a picture of me.

How would they describe me?

"Hansum"?

post-176122-0-28486200-1467718871_thumb.

Another days wages down the drain.

As little as a 100 baht a day??? Sounds like Mr Elgordo Burns has been up there forcing prices down again.

Here is a picture of me.

"Hansum"?

attachicon.gifFunny-Laughing-Face-Contagious-Laughter-11.jpg

jow mee kwai yee sip kaaaaaa?

if so you are very handsome.

obviously you are a client of britain's nhs dental service

This lot make the hookers on beach rd Pattaya look like super models

now thats a big call.

remind me not to play poker with you.

I will see your buffalo gals (although I would rather not) and raise you ten beach Rd super models

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

If Thai police raid a gambling den, they arrest the players too. If they raid a drug den, they arrest the drug users too. When it comes to prostitution, there is hypocrisy. Sexism.

This lot make the hookers on beach rd Pattaya look like super models

now thats a big call.

remind me not to play poker with you.

I will see your buffalo gals (although I would rather not) and raise you ten beach Rd super models

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

gotcha, my buffalo girls may be a bit rough, but in your beach road beauties you had 6 katoeys.

cheating bustared, no way my lot can compete, my lot at least bring a mat.

...problem...what problem.....

...'let go after paying a 100 baht fine'.....

...talk about denial.....

...and stop this nonsense about 'foreigners fueling the sex trade' please....

...this has been 'a way of life'.....for generations....

So right !

The 'nonsense about foreigners fueling the sex trade' is and has been peddled mostly by Western journalists and for the benefit of Western media, though.

Anyone who's been around rural Thailand has seen the 'karaokes' on the outskirts of every small town, outlined and advertised by their multicolored light bulbs. If one actually dares to venture in one of them, the show that goes on there is quite edifying and leaves no doubt as to what the actual trade is. If you talk to Thais about it, they have no problem admitting the fact, at least if they're not total hypocrites.

In Bangkok, where foreign 'holier-than-thou' journalists regularly scream in horror after seeing ping-pong shows and the like in Patpong (of course they went there for strictly professional reasons, we understand), the areas that cater to Thais ONLY are vast, numerous, and virtually unknown by most foreigners. Said foreigners wouldn't want to go there anyway because they would be made to understand that they are highly unwelcome. That doesn't stop the foreign journalists speaking about Patpong as if it was the ultimate hub of commercial sex in this country. Well, talk about lousy, lazy and unprofessional journalism.

So, yes, you are quite right, it has been a way of life for generations in this country, like it or not. Sexpats and sex tourists just hopped on the boat.

Yep! A mate took me to a "Club 2000" on the outskirts of a major town a few years back. Xmas lights. Lots of plastic tables & chairs. Beer & girls standing around. We played dumb as the Mamasan swapped girls in & out of our table. We eventually (in English) asked why no music? I can still remember the exact answer to this day.

"We have beer and 30 rooms upstairs (Yes she said 30!!) I am a 300 baht girl she is 500 baht girl. Why you want music?"

Any bar or restaurant on the main access highway into or out of any rural town with twinkling xmas lights outside is bound to have at least one or two girls in-house or a selection available, less than 5 minutes away. They are for locals. That is the way it is, was, and always has been. Foreigners are (rightly) treated with suspicion. The cops must have decided that 20 girls at 100 baht each would buy 15-16 bottles of Lau Khau for a slow night in town. It sure was not to improve town safety.

"Off to the cattle market, Somchai?"

"Yep."

"What route yah taking?"

"I'll pick one up when I get there."

Why the Police not just tell them to Moo Va long

kudos to you, me being a thaivisa know it all, you said the name of that little known tambon in petchabun correctly.

well done.

Here is a picture of me.

"Hansum"?

attachicon.gifFunny-Laughing-Face-Contagious-Laughter-11.jpg

Would depend on how much cash you have on you, everything is negotiable in Thailand.