Twenty girls arrested for offering "special favors" to buffalo traders in Khon Kaen

webfact

Most of these "girls" look like buffaloes themselves.

I would pass on their "special favors".

No wonder they were released after paying a mere 100 baht fine.

...20 = a brace of heifers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this where the girls get their sick buffalo's from?

...I thought it was very touching to read of their compassion..to each bring a mat, blanket and pillow...they probably weren't aware buffalo sleep on the hard ground.

is this where the girls get their sick buffalo's from?

...I thought it was very touching to read of their compassion..to each bring a mat, blanket and pillow...they probably weren't aware buffalo sleep on the hard ground.

Well they do need to look after them due to the fact they are potentially big income generators. Edited by Artisi

where are the NGOs claiming they "rescued" another 20 innocent ladies from being abused by Foreign sex tourists ?

oh, they catered to Thais ? how can..... oh they did this intentionally and where not forced ? oh no....... under the carpet with those facts, quickly.... it could destroy the NGO's business and image.....

where are the NGOs claiming they "rescued" another 20 innocent ladies from being abused by Foreign sex tourists ?

oh, they catered to Thais ? how can..... oh they did this intentionally and where not forced ? oh no....... under the carpet with those facts, quickly.... it could destroy the NGO's business and image.....

Let's hope no one you know or love is ever trafficked into the sex trade.

Pathetic that you would post such slurs on the work the NGOs do to help those most in need.

Edited by Bluespunk