Hi Noel - Wishing You All The Very Best Of Luck

Mobi

I do hope that Noel won't mind me posting this, but I feel he would really appreciate a few goodwill messages from all his mates on TV forum.

Many of you will be aware that Noel has been having chemo and radio therapy for some time, and on Saturday the Surgeon will take over at Bumrungrad to finally put to bed this bloody crab.

Noel has been extraordinarily brave throught the whole ordeal, and we have seen his acerbic wit shining on the forum pages as usual during these highly traumatic times.

It humbles me to know what he has been through, yet he remains as cheerful and cynical as ever.

Noel, you are an incredible old bastard and you put to shame all those who think they have life shattering problems.

Good luck mate - you'll do just fine, and we look forward to reading your gems of wisdom for many years to come.

Your good friend: Mobi

:o:D:D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Noel,

Give em' hel_l and get back here, we need your stoic wisdom and cheerful attitude.

Buckwheat,

So where is that book report from your last visit to the library, it is overdue? :o

Now I hope you stayed out of the 'Archive' section and dedicated your time to the newest publications. :D

Don't forget to tip the librarian and also pay all fines as they cum due. :D

Hurry back Noel.....dvk1951 and I need a point man in our quest to identify anyone yelling "sexy man" at farangs.
Edited by dvk1951

How sad this news is and for me totally unexpected.

Noel as everyone knows is one of the good guys who,s contributions are always welcomed, appreciated and positive.

Good luck and may you make a full recovery and your treatment be succesful.

T.Visa members i am sure be thinking of you and your days ahead.

Please keep us all updated on Noels operation results and progress

A good guy indeed.

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags

I've just been informed by Mobi that Noel passed away at 6 pm last night.

RIP to a true gentleman and one of ThaiVisa's most helpful and respected members.

RIP.

:o

I got a phone call very late last night informing me of the sad news. One of the kinest men I ever new. It made me laugh when someone recently called him violent on this forum, but he would not have minded and would just have laughed it off. Rest in peace old friend.

I've just been informed by Mobi that Noel passed away at 6 pm last night.

RIP to a true gentleman and one of ThaiVisa's most helpful and respected members.

RIP.

:o

That's very sad news indeed, he will be missed by all.