Meet Attila the Hun(garian) - not such a quality tourist

rooster59

Meet Attila the Hun(garian) - not such a quality tourist

post-247607-0-12928300-1468104112_thumb.

Image: Daily News

Chiang Mai police announced the arrest of a Hungarian tourist who they say has been thieving all over Chiang Mai.

Attila Kantor, 44, told cops that he had fallen in love with Chiang Mai but had run out of money and didn't want to go back to his homeland. So he tuned to theft so he could stay on in Thailand, selling on things that he stole.

He was arrested yesterday after he stole an iPhone 6 from the Nit Noi Mobile shop in Prasingh Road downtown Chiang Mai.

He had gone into the shop feigning interest in buying a phone but had grabbed one and taken off on his Honda Click 125. Police followed his trail from CCTV and found him but he escaped only to collide with another person and cause an injury.

He was then taken into custody. Police said that he was responsible for renting bikes and selling them rather than return them. He had also been eating meals and racing off without paying.

He was detained and readied for prosecution for theft.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-10

Be carrefully of this Land citizens: poland. Hungaria. Romania. Bulgaria. Estonia. Check and Slowakey. Malta. Letoania. Ukrania. Portogal. Spain they are very poor land wich citizens can do anything to live abroad

Be carrefully of this Land citizens: poland. Hungaria. Romania. Bulgaria. Estonia. Check and Slowakey. Malta. Letoania. Ukrania. Portogal. Spain they are very poor land wich citizens can do anything to live abroad

Stupid post as if all people from those countries steal to stay in Thailand.

Siam122, on 10 Jul 2016 - 12:34, said:

Some interesting new countries there. But nothing new about the attitude....just racist.

Siam122, on 10 Jul 2016 - 12:34, said:

Some interesting new countries there. But nothing new about the attitude....just racist.

Racist?

You forgot that little island off of France,they are getting poorer by the day.

some of the reports are amazing e.g

the police are preparing to prosecute

him theft.

likely he would by now be an over stayer and hence

an immigration case.

stealing to maintain his upkeep, selling off rented motor bikes.

can't believe the life he was leading.

You forgot that little island off of France,they are getting poorer by the day.

You mean Corsica, certainly? (they think they're not French)

Amazed how Siam122 didn't even bother spelling the names of the countries targeted by his racist/xenophobic rant properly.

As for Portugal, just hoping they won't steal the cup tonight.

How do you "....tuned to theft....? The people who writ the stories really should start checking the spelling before publication

How do you "....tuned to theft....? The people who writ the stories...

I only hope you don't wake up one day with the funny idea to become one of those bogus English language teachers...

I was also going to post something Lupatria........... I don't usually do the grammar police bit.....but I was well tempted.

I am really glad he didn't get physical with that Tourist policeman-----you wouldn't know what chin to hit......coffee1.gif

I sponsor a Filipino child and I was very upset after reading his letter about how his family are all dead.----His spelling was dreadful.

Edited by oxo1947

How do you "....tuned to theft....? The people who writ the stories really should start checking the spelling before publication

How do you "....tuned to theft....? The people who writ the stories...

I only hope you don't wake up one day with the funny idea to become one of those bogus English language teachers...

That is my sticky keyboard but you are right. No I work in a very high tech job

Writ the stories????

Pot,kettle and black spring to mind.

Ever thought of having a sense of humour transplant?

...too bad he didn't learn from the locals...

...deny...apologize.....make some infantile excuse.....

...wait a minute....he covered the last one....

....but maybe he wanted to be caught.....???

...and maybe your as racist as the guy who named European countries.... Buy you chose "local" Thailand.

Racist

I've never heard of these countries you refer to:

Check, Hungaria, Slowakey, Letoania, Ukrainia or Portogol.

Could you kindly point them out on the map of the alternate universe you seem to be living in.

Edited by Rayk