Meet Attila the Hun(garian) - not such a quality tourist

rooster59

Siam122, on 10 Jul 2016 - 12:34, said:

Be carrefully of this Land citizens: poland. Hungaria. Romania. Bulgaria. Estonia. Check and Slowakey. Malta. Letoania. Ukrania. Portogal. Spain they are very poor land wich citizens can do anything to live abroad

Some interesting new countries there. But nothing new about the attitude....just racist.

Racist?

Correct, "racist" is not strictly accurate.

How about, "full of ethnic prejudice, festering with hatred, bile, spite, and blind, unthinking, ignorant, xenophobic rage"?

Edited by Enoon

Poor guy, I fell sorry for him, a desperate man turned desperado. Well at least it looks like he was not violent.

Many expats over the time have turned into drug dealers/thief's and some killed themselves when they ran out of money.

A bit ironic considered how many posters on TV slams Thailand and its people and wants to leave but for unknown reasons stay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Be carrefully of this Land citizens: poland. Hungaria. Romania. Bulgaria. Estonia. Check and Slowakey. Malta. Letoania. Ukrania. Portogal. Spain they are very poor land wich citizens can do anything to live abroad

You forgot that little island off of France,they are getting poorer by the day.
No need to worry about us, we sent all our criminals to Australia a long time ago and they've been over there breeding idiots ever since. Edited by Mark123456
  • Thanks 1

There are far too many low life farang like this guy doing the exact same thing. He was just one of the few unlucky enough to have been caught.

And let's not forget all the cheap charlies that come here and argue with Thais over 20 baht.

• Agree 1

I've never heard of these countries you refer to:

Check, Hungaria, Slowakey, Letoania, Ukrainia or Portogol.

Could you kindly point them out on the map of the alternate universe you seem to be living in.

Your imagination is poor for a well educated person.. blink.png

Or you wanted to sound sarcastic? tongue.png lol

Jersey???? No, I don't think so!

Siam122, on 10 Jul 2016 - 12:34, said:

Some interesting new countries there. But nothing new about the attitude....just racist.

there's nothing about race in his post...it's pretty reasonable to make conclusions about the general characteristics of groups...you cannot make an inference about an individual, but inferences about groups are perfectly reasonable...men are taller than women...ladyboys steal more than women...people in prison are more aggressive than those who are not in prison...so if the above countries are suffering economic hardship, it's likely that some would consider theft as an alternative to work...add to that the bold nature of someone who is willing to leave the security of their own homeland and travel to thailand, and you can make some reasonable generalizations about people...

looking over list of countries, i've only met people from the ukraine...they were prostitutes and pimps here in thailand...so...

• Thanks 1

No need to worry about us, we sent all our criminals to Australia a long time ago and they've been over there breeding idiots ever since.

I went there for a holiday and got stopped at the border,Bruce at immigration asked me "Excuse me mate but do you have a criminal record"

I replied "I didn't know you still needed one to get in"!

How do you "....tuned to theft....? The people who writ the stories really should start checking the spelling before publication

Writ the stories????

Pot,kettle and black spring to mind.

Ever thought of having a sense of humour transplant?

I have a fair sense of humor, but illiteracy doesn't fit in there, your mileage may vary though. Seemingly.

You mean Corsica, certainly? (they think they're not French)

Amazed how Siam122 didn't even bother spelling the names of the countries targeted by his racist/xenophobic rant properly.

As for Portugal, just hoping they won't steal the cup tonight.

They win the cup but they won t be rich they are still poor land

• 3 weeks later...

I was also going to post something Lupatria........... I don't usually do the grammar police bit.....but I was well tempted.

I am really glad he didn't get physical with that Tourist policeman-----you wouldn't know what chin to hit......coffee1.gif

I sponsor a Filipino child and I was very upset after reading his letter about how his family are all dead.----His spelling was dreadful.

I sponsor a Filipino child and I was very upset after reading his letter about how his family are all dead.----His spelling was dreadful.

All drug dealers, were they? (Ow that was in bad taste.)

• 6 months later...

This scumbag stole a phone from my friend's daughter about 6 months ago.  I had given it to her for her birthday.   He ran a "I want to buy your iPhone" scheme, offered too much money and tricked the daughter into unlocking the phone and he was able to see the code. He waited until the right time and took off with the phone. When it was described to me he sounded like a pro that does this for a living based on how easy he seemed to pull it off. Yes she was foolish for believing him.  I was upset that the phone was stolen but I also let her know how I felt about trying to selling a gift she had received.  Yes, this is Thailand.

Luckily we got his pic on CCTV in the shop and in the 7-11 next door and found out some other info about him.  Through some means, we obtained a photo copy of his passport and filed a police report with his info.  I'll look into seeing how we can get the police report from BKK  up to Chang Mai so they can see there were other previous incidents to the those they know about up there.

I'm glad I found out he got caught.  My friend sent me this link today.

EDIT: Hahaha, I just looked at the date this was posted.  summer 2016.  I just got sent this link today....  Oh well, I should pay more attention... :-)

Edited by GotSeoul
Update

On 7/10/2016 at 9:40 PM, guzzi850m2 said:

Poor guy, I fell sorry for him, a desperate man turned desperado. Well at least it looks like he was not violent.

Many expats over the time have turned into drug dealers/thief's and some killed themselves when they ran out of money.

A bit ironic considered how many posters on TV slams Thailand and its people and wants to leave but for unknown reasons stay.

I don't feel sorry for this guy at all.  He steals phones, he steals motorbikes, he steals food from vendors. I believe he does this "professionally."  Just this time he got caught because he crashed his getaway.

Edited by GotSeoul

On 11/07/2016 at 0:19 PM, Siam122 said:

They win the cup but they won t be rich they are still poor land

And you judge the value of a country and its people by its economic wealth?

Should i apply that logic when valuing Thailand and its people?

Or would you find that offensive to be considered lesser people because your country is poorer than mine?

• 7 years later...
Attila Kantor , a Hungarian international criminal. Born in Mors Hungary, Oct 9. 1971. this devil has been committing crime all over the world for decades. The devil usually claim itself as Antonio Gambino, working in US embassy or journalist. If you meet a male, who is around 50, big fat stomach, big nose, barely no teeth. smoking all the time, drinking all the time, talking all the time. Then be careful with this devil. The devil would ask you for money or try to approach you. Please call the police immediately if you meet this devil.
All reactions:

You may wonder "Who is Attila Kantor".
2012——was arrested because of property damage in US
2012——was deported from US because of Domestic Violence
2016——Committed lots of crime in South Asia
2019——married with a Chines woman called Jinai Yang for her money.  
2020——in Ireland, started scamming again and again. scam people's money more than 30K euro, in so many cities. Finally be kicked out again.
Now hiding maybe in Iceland. Remind everyone be careful!!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...