Any Topless Beaches In Koh Samui

sohail

I went down to Chaweng beach for something to eat, down the soi next to Coco Blues about a year ago, I think it's First Bungalow, didn't stay there long, got my food to take away, there were 5 or 6 ladymen playing beach volleyball with their tits out, aweful but maybe you can take the missus down there.

I saw a stunning blond girl down there a week or two ago who was topless so it is happening there and the lady boys are fun to watch run around and scream. Plus they are ###### good volleyball players.

SO, you like the Ladyboys, mafaso, glad you found happiness!

I said it is fun to WATCH them run around and scream like a bunch prissy girls. That is all.

Mafaso don't play that! Only Hot Thai GIRLS for me.

..with adam's apples ?? :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down to Chaweng beach for something to eat, down the soi next to Coco Blues about a year ago, I think it's First Bungalow, didn't stay there long, got my food to take away, there were 5 or 6 ladymen playing beach volleyball with their tits out, aweful but maybe you can take the missus down there.

I saw a stunning blond girl down there a week or two ago who was topless so it is happening there and the lady boys are fun to watch run around and scream. Plus they are ###### good volleyball players.

SO, you like the Ladyboys, mafaso, glad you found happiness!

I said it is fun to WATCH them run around and scream like a bunch prissy girls. That is all.

Mafaso don't play that! Only Hot Thai GIRLS for me.

Well, were they NOT Thai?