Any Topless Beaches In Koh Samui

sohail

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my theory...

We've got an OP who's single, and alone, behind a PC in a darkened room.

He may or may not be coming to thailand, me thinks he is.

I think it's also his first trip to LOS, possibly his first out of his country.

He asked in another thread about places to go dancing, but "not for him" for his supposed wife, to go alone, or accompanied by some strangers man.

Ergo, he has no wife.

He wants to know where to go bathing topless.

As he has no wife, I can only assume he means to perv.

'mate', you can do this in the UK, in Holland, in Germany, in Spain, France, Belgium and Portugal.

Or, just stick to your PC screen and don't let it get to sticky, you might miss a nipple here or there.

Don't bother Thailand.

Good bye.

Just incase I'm wrong, or, even if I am right,

Have Fun!

Quality link kayo :o

Here's my theory...

We've got an OP who's single, and alone, behind a PC in a darkened room.

He may or may not be coming to thailand, me thinks he is.

I think it's also his first trip to LOS, possibly his first out of his country.

He asked in another thread about places to go dancing, but "not for him" for his supposed wife, to go alone, or accompanied by some strangers man.

Ergo, he has no wife.

He wants to know where to go bathing topless.

As he has no wife, I can only assume he means to perv.

'mate', you can do this in the UK, in Holland, in Germany, in Spain, France, Belgium and Portugal.

Or, just stick to your PC screen and don't let it get to sticky, you might miss a nipple here or there.

Don't bother Thailand.

Good bye.

Just incase I'm wrong, or, even if I am right,

Have Fun!

You say it's a theory and then treat it like fact. The OP's query is reasonable enough.

Thanks for the boob cursor.

Edited by tropo

The last time I was on Chaweng beech there were Thai girls (all with farangs) going topless.

It's hardly surprising as those girls probably spend a lot of their time dancing naked or half naked in the bars. After a short apprenticeship, the Thai girls are soon at home with nudity...much more so that most other Asian countries.

They will put up with it beacause they are to polite to say anything, but mostly because you are spending $ here.

When you spend $ some things can be overlooked in Thailand.

Reading that, you'd think that Thais are interested in money.

I find it quite shocking how many of you eigher live here or at least visit regulary and have no clue about how things work here.

As a westerner I have no problem with people going topless in their own country or anywhere else where it is accepted.

If you saw a Thai girl going topless it would almost certainly be bargirl. These girls are already looked down on by most mainstream Thai's and are somewhat rebellious. This is why they get tatoos, toungue piercings etc.

Many Thai girls will not even wear a bikini in public, choosing to swim fully clothed instead.

I think you'll find nearly all guide books say in the opening chapter that this is one of the things you shouldn't do here. I don't like these guide books and they are often wrong about many things.

On this particular thing though they are right.

PS. The Avatar is staying, Borat is quality!!!!

Edited by womble

I find it quite shocking how many of you eigher live here or at least visit regulary and have no clue about how things work here.

PS. The Avatar is staying, Borat is quality!!!!

You're not so worried about misrepresentation of Kazak culture then :o

Fact is that Thai men would walk ten miles to see western ladies naked. Thats their culture, irrespective of what Joe Cummings in Lonely Planet says !!

In the days before I became a failure, I took a group of well known Thai businessmen to one of Chuwits joints. When eating our suckling pig, the Mama came and asked us for our 'orders'. I actually made the effort to go downstairs and have a look to choose. The Thai guys just muttered between mouthfuls "Nom Yai". That was it.

.......Culture is what people do in real life, not some edict of books you read in the library.... This is what they do.

Please enough all this talk of luvly jubblies is getting me all worked-up :o

Hey lets have a poll of our favourite types ***edited for offensive content**

***edited by sbk--enough already***

BOO

I,m sure we're all mature enough to discuss the beauty of the female form without this turning into a perv fest!

Many times i've been in the presence of age 50+ western guys who were talking to demure Asian girls, and the former were asking

"So, would you go topless on the beach".

The girls would giggle and a conversation on the subject of their knockers would ensue.

Obviously it was semi-titillating to the guys and done within the framework of a legit discussion about sun-bathing.

Not sure that younger guys would see what is so interesting about such an indirect conversation, but we seemed to get vicarious enjoyment from it.

Many times i've been in the presence of age 50+ western guys who were talking to demure Asian girls, and the former were asking

"So, would you go topless on the beach".

The girls would giggle and a conversation on the subject of their knockers would ensue.

Obviously it was semi-titillating to the guys and done within the framework of a legit discussion about sun-bathing.

Not sure that younger guys would see what is so interesting about such an indirect conversation, but we seemed to get vicarious enjoyment from it.

Barney? Are you for real?

I went down to Chaweng beach for something to eat, down the soi next to Coco Blues about a year ago, I think it's First Bungalow, didn't stay there long, got my food to take away, there were 5 or 6 ladymen playing beach volleyball with their tits out, aweful but maybe you can take the missus down there.

I went down to Chaweng beach for something to eat, down the soi next to Coco Blues about a year ago, I think it's First Bungalow, didn't stay there long, got my food to take away, there were 5 or 6 ladymen playing beach volleyball with their tits out, aweful but maybe you can take the missus down there.

I saw a stunning blond girl down there a week or two ago who was topless so it is happening there and the lady boys are fun to watch run around and scream. Plus they are ###### good volleyball players.

I saw a stunning blond girl down there a week or two ago who was topless so it is happening there and the lady boys are fun to watch run around and scream. Plus they are ###### good volleyball players.

SO, you like the Ladyboys, mafaso, glad you found happiness!

Found happiness & bliss lol ,not having to worry about putting the toilet seat down :o:D

Edited by Rooo

I said it is fun to WATCH them run around and scream like a bunch prissy girls. That is all.

Mafaso don't play that! Only Hot Thai GIRLS for me.