I'm Bisexual And I Need Some Friends

Hi dudes,

I'm posting this in order to find some males who can be friend with me. I'm an Asian, not Thai, came here to learn and work. Rite now I'm lonely. So I hope to make new friends.

Pls reply to me if you're interested.

More about me :

23 yrs old, 1m71, slim and smart. I can speak 5 kinds of language (including my mother tongue :o

call me if you can. I'll let you know my number after we get contact

Yours sincerely

CY

If you are really down on your luck, erco's wife offers a free service that you might want to take advantage of. She's an ugly beach though. :o

It's easy to find the address aswell. She leaves it on those little cards you find in the phone boxes. :D

H2H, please don't get offended. These guys are actually nice and friendly. We've just been having fun with erco's posts. Anyway, please take some time. I'm sure you'll find a few nice friends around here.

Besides, you can always post your personal ad on some dating sites. It could be quicker.

Good luck.

DaveT

It may not be that easy, for him.

Some people just don't like the bar scene...

That's why he's posting a "Personal Ad". here...

ChrisP.

i did'nt intend to be nasty with my last post but there is alot more to thailand than the bar scene especially if he's living in a place like bangkok, my post merely suggested going out and visiting places, cinemas, shopping centres, bars, attractions instead of staying on the pc waiting for replies, the guy will crack up.

but i understand what you meant as there are some very shy people out there.

You can try mygaydar site. Just post your profile and wait or check the other profiles by yourself then. Good place for you to meet non-Thai guys there because the people there seems to be a bit more on inter-cultural (gam<->gwm). Hope it'll help you somehow. :o

For an extra fee they'll dig grandma up. :o

Funniest thing I read all day...besides Hugh Hefner went Gay.......the U.S. Tabloids! Sounds like the crash of an empire on Walton Street, Chicago. Lets just hope his daughter accepts this "fact" with a smile, and keeps those bunnies cumming!

• 1 month later...
Guest fj2003

##* Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships.

Sharon Stone*##

and i like it i really like it :D:D:o:D

2 hours ago i had been to a very nice restautant near to rama 5 brigde

but opposite nonthaburi it called ""nanon""

absolutly sweet guys are around there and lovly ladyboys on top

and i am waiting to open the first christopfer street day parade in bangkok but same as in cologne

aloa girlies wo ist ist denn das pimmelchen :D