Should I "Apostille" my Diploma, a copy of it, or a set of transcripts?

I've been reading up on the process from the Virginia, USA side of things....I have ny original diploma...I can get a notary to state that I have presented to her a real copy, then send it to the Capital with 10 USD and get a Apostille. I can also get a notarized set of transcripts for free sent to me, then I could get an Apostille on those, too. Since the notary would be different; I would pay 10 each. I always thought sealed transcripts were the way to go. So, who requires this in LOS? Is this for a TL, a WP, or a visa? If you've done it, please let me know how was it used. Thx!

A copy of your transcript should be what is required and you just need to present it to Krusapa/TCT in order to get your teacher's licence.

There was talk a year or two ago that they were going to change it so that they would want people's universities to send copies of their degrees/transcripts directly to Krusapa, but from what I gather they didn't end up going that far, and so just require a transcript. I'm hoping to pop down to BKK and check it all out for myself in a week or two once my transcript arrives.

A copy of your transcript should be what is required and you just need to present it to Krusapa/TCT in order to get your teacher's licence.

There was talk a year or two ago that they were going to change it so that they would want people's universities to send copies of their degrees/transcripts directly to Krusapa, but from what I gather they didn't end up going that far, and so just require a transcript. I'm hoping to pop down to BKK and check it all out for myself in a week or two once my transcript arrives.

so, just a sealed transcript?

so, just a sealed transcript?

From what I've been told, although I don't have first hand experience.

The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok will certify the documents for 920 Baht. You can also convert any Philippine University degree to that of "Bachelor of Education" but only in the Philippines itself, at said University. The fee for this varies but is not significant. Yes before you ask, they will certify educational documents from the U.S.A.. O O and God Bless them.

Archived