Sheriff: 2 bailiffs, suspect dead in Michigan courthouse

webfact

So according to CMD, if it's on YouTube it must be factual.

Gewd give me strength.

Yes actually, if you are watching a video on YouTube you are actually watching what happened. If you don't like one video, try another. After watching hundreds of them and seeing many many occasions where cops escalate situations and brutalize people you may begin to understand what i am saying. Of course, if you are not interested, then don't bother. Just keep mocking me.

There's literally BILLIONS of Poluce actions taking place each day around the world and you conjure up a few hundred unclear video clips along with a few clearer ones and suddenly all the cops are bad, no good.

Come on man, turn it up.

I also accept sometimes police make mistakes and bad decisions, some are criminals, but they are the minority.

Walk a mile in their shoes wink.png

So you agree with me then? Why didn't you just say that before so I wouldn't have to waste time explaining all this to you?

I wouldn't want to walk a mile in their shoes. It's a tough job and a lot of civilians don't appreciate their work, or the stability it gives, allowing them to live in a civilised society.

Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree with ChoakMyDee. Having seen the ridiculous amount of uploaded clips on YouTube, particularly about American cops, there are just too many to be pushed aside as isolated incidents.

There's plenty of evidence on the Internet to suggest that American cops are disconnected from the public they are supposed 'to protect and serve'.

So according to CMD, if it's on YouTube it must be factual.

Gewd give me strength.

Yes actually, if you are watching a video on YouTube you are actually watching what happened. If you don't like one video, try another. After watching hundreds of them and seeing many many occasions where cops escalate situations and brutalize people you may begin to understand what i am saying. Of course, if you are not interested, then don't bother. Just keep mocking me.

There's literally BILLIONS of Poluce actions taking place each day around the world and you conjure up a few hundred unclear video clips along with a few clearer ones and suddenly all the cops are bad, no good.

Come on man, turn it up.

I also accept sometimes police make mistakes and bad decisions, some are criminals, but they are the minority.

Walk a mile in their shoes wink.png

So you agree with me then? Why didn't you just say that before so I wouldn't have to waste time explaining all this to you?

No.