A country with similar laws to thailand.

Peterw42

the Thai powers that be are as close to xenophobic as you're going to get.

No by a long shot. No walls going up along any Thai borders.

Because those immigrants are welcome. They do all the jobs Thais won't do for a fraction of the cost and with zero labor rights.

But make no mistake about it, if Thais didn't need that cheap labor, those borders would be closed.

Could you please keep this in mind when posting/ Thai bashing.

Here we go again, a foreigner objecting to other foreigners expressing views s/he does not agree with about life in Thailand.

To be honest, the only confirmed 'Thai bashing' I've seen in a long while has been widely circulated videos of Thais ganging up and bashing retired tourist or guys who are alone and defenceless.

Or in the intrests of fairness

Here we go again a forigner bashing another forigner because he disagree's with forigners views on bashing Thai's constantly. Just saying goes both ways

I didn't bash him, I helped him out.

I even mention videos of unquestionable "Thai Bashing" that he might want to uses as evidence.

Could you please keep this in mind when posting/ Thai bashing.

Here we go again, a foreigner objecting to other foreigners expressing views s/he does not agree with about life in Thailand.

To be honest, the only confirmed 'Thai bashing' I've seen in a long while has been widely circulated videos of Thais ganging up and bashing retired tourist or guys who are alone and defenceless.

Or in the intrests of fairness

Here we go again a forigner bashing another forigner because he disagree's with forigners views on bashing Thai's constantly. Just saying goes both ways

I didn't bash him, I helped him out.

I even mention videos of unquestionable "Thai Bashing" that he might want to uses as evidence.

Ha ha ha quote "

Here we go again, a foreigner objecting to other foreigners expressing views s/he does not agree with about life in Thailand." Then a video and your related coment about Thai bashing nice try though 55555

Yes, students cannot buy land or existing property. only certain new build properties.(FIRB approved) And the property has to be sold when you leave.

Point I was trying to make was all countries have restrictions on foreign ownership.

Getting sick of everyone on Thai visa going into meltdown over laws in Thailand. Pointing out that other countries often have similar laws.

Most of the Thai laws were in place before people moved here. But that doesn't stop the paranoid posting, There out to get us, they hate westerners etc.

And you can apply for residency here after 3 years.

In Australia:

a foreigner (even not any resident even no need visit to Australia) can:

1.own land as investment.. yes need bild house more then 50% cost land next 12 month but its CAN OWN!!!!

2.own land buying real estate in the process of development (the so-called object off the plan) and construction in progress "primary market" provided that the number of such objects (apartments or separate buildings on the designated area) usually does not exceed 50% of the total volume of construction sold to foreigners

3. own as investing buy second hand for rebild and up price property..

4 Own land whith business, even farm.. I know guys buy farm for citizenship.. as business imigration( he fulish lost near 1 ml for resale price , not for all land have water) but it CAN

Yes, it is controlled by the government in order to avoid speculation. but this can be done and very easy .. only need clean/ legal money.

And
with out permission FIRB student can buy apartment near educational institution less then 300k AU$..
with out permission FIRB can buy property evven with land if married with Australian citizen...
All this is CANT do in Thailand!!!
so where is simular?
Simular this Philipins? YES
Even cant say simular with Malasia. becouse some land in past can buy. Not evry where but CAN!!!

Edited by ardokano

Yes, students cannot buy land or existing property. only certain new build properties.(FIRB approved) And the property has to be sold when you leave.

Point I was trying to make was all countries have restrictions on foreign ownership.

Getting sick of everyone on Thai visa going into meltdown over laws in Thailand. Pointing out that other countries often have similar laws.

Most of the Thai laws were in place before people moved here. But that doesn't stop the paranoid posting, There out to get us, they hate westerners etc.

And you can apply for residency here after 3 years.

In Australia:

a foreigner (even not any resident even no need visit to Australia) can:

1.own land as investment.. yes need bild house more then 50% cost land next 12 month but its CAN OWN!!!!

2.own land buying real estate in the process of development (the so-called object off the plan) and construction in progress "primary market" provided that the number of such objects (apartments or separate buildings on the designated area) usually does not exceed 50% of the total volume of construction sold to foreigners

3. own as investing buy second hand for rebild and up price property..

4 Own land whith business, even farm.. I know guys buy farm for citizenship.. as business imigration( he fulish lost near 1 ml for resale price , not for all land have water) but it CAN

Yes, it is controlled by the government in order to avoid speculation. but this can be done and very easy .. only need clean/ legal money.

And

with out permission FIRB student can buy apartment near educational institution less then 300k AU$..

with out permission FIRB can buy property evven with land if married with Australian citizen...

All this is CANT do in Thailand!!!

so where is simular?

Simular this Philipins? YES

Even cant say simular with Malasia. becouse some land in past can buy. Not evry where but CAN!!!

Duu yhou usye giogle trxzlate??

Duu yhou usye giogle trxzlate??

No I am not use Google translater..

I am trying to learn to write in English.

You grammar Police?

Or you not native English so you used Gogle translater and do not understand what about i am writing?rolleyes.gif

Becouse on my Native lang.. I can understand any poor writing.. even letters loss or wrong spelling worldsbiggrin.png