Special Branch, Khon Kaen

Nearlynam

Ask at the police station

What a waste of bandwidth. This forum used to be good without smartarse comments from people with nothing better to do. If ou don;t know shut your mouth.

The man asked a simple question that deserves an answer if anyone knows.

I have dealt with the Special Branch in Bangkok for becoming a Thai Citizen. Try phoning them to find out the location In Khon Kaen.

02 658 5050

What a waste of bandwidth. This forum used to be good without smartarse comments from people with nothing better to do. If ou don;t know shut your mouth.

I have dealt with the Special Branch in Bangkok for becoming a Thai Citizen. Try phoning them to find out the location In Khon Kaen.

02 658 5050

What a waste of bandwidth. This forum used to be good without acerbic sniping from people who can't let a snappy one-liner pass without a negative comment.

You don't know the answer to the simple question. You should follow your own advice above,

02 658 5050

Sorry you are upset by my commentgigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

Like hell i am. It was in my opinion a very useful answer.

The officers at KK police station should be able to help, because they will know the answer.

Please lighten up and get a life.

As i final note. You are correct i do not have anything better to do.

As i am confined to my bed or wheelchair all day.

Thai visa is a lifeline to me it helps to keep me going, stops me thinking about ending my life due to me situation.

Edited by colinneil

02 658 5050

Sorry you are upset by my commentgigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

Like hell i am. It was in my opinion a very useful answer.

The officers at KK police station should be able to help, because they will know the answer.

Please lighten up and get a life.

As i final note. You are correct i do not have anything better to do.

As i am confined to my bed or wheelchair all day.

Thai visa is a lifeline to me it helps to keep me going, stops me thinking about ending my life due to me situation.

Hang in there and I wish you all the best!!

02 658 5050

Who cares what you think? Get out of bed the wrong side this morning did we? Who made you the TV comments arbiter? Colins comment wasn't only funny but also accurate. The problem is these forums are enabling people that haven't got a clue. The only thing you got right is that it is such a simple question such a simple question in fact that the answer is hidden in the question. Colin had every right to answer the way he did without any judgement by you. I would love to tell you what I really think of you and your comments but it goes against forum rules. Plonker

And further to that the best part about SEA and the further flung parts of it and in particular the people that originally came here is that you had to have an adventurous spirit and at least a bit of nous to get around. What you didn't need was a website to tell you what plane to catch, what bus to get on, where the hotel was and how to get there and how much should I pay. You had to figure it out for yourself. That for the most part has gone much to the detriment of the profile of the average mentality of the people getting around the joint more to the point. So sad.