Prosecutor backtracks on bringing red bull heir to court

snoop1130

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes wonder what it will take for the Thais who are decent to rise up and give it this lot right up the jacksy!

Of course teaching them the hierarchy from birth and drumming it in with force at birth doesnt help.

Without singling you out, if you are doing nothing except complaining and not out rioting, then you are accepting such practices and giving legitimacy to the current system.

I remember years ago when everyone was saying how the military would put an end to corruption and how the Thaksin voters were stupid and ignorant. Now who are the stupid and ignorant people?

Sorry but Thailand have ended up with the leaders that they deserve.

Edited by Time Traveller

I sometimes wonder what it will take for the Thais who are decent to rise up and give it this lot right up the jacksy!

Of course teaching them the hierarchy from birth and drumming it in with force at birth doesnt help.

Without singling you out, if you are doing nothing except complaining and not out rioting, then you are accepting such practices and giving legitimacy to the current system.

I remember years ago when everyone was saying how the military would put an end to corruption and how the Thaksin voters were stupid and ignorant. Now who are the stupid and ignorant people?

Sorry but Thailand have ended up with the leaders that they deserve.

Still the Thaksin voters - or do you think they voted this criminal because of cleverness and understanding?

It's not this case,; it's the regime in power. They do nothing but spend trillions and abuse the little people. All the elite and connected like them never see prosecutions. What does Prayut have to say about his limp crackdown on corruption.

I used to be a bail bondsman in the USA. Pay me and I will hunt this rat down and drag him back to Thailand. I've collected much, much worse garbage than him.

Of course, once he was back here, he still wouldn't stand trial.

Money talks. Always.

He has been back in Thailand for a while.

Nothing will happen to him. If the son of a politician can shoot a police officer in the face with hundreds of witnesses and get away with it then this case should be even easier.

It's not this case,; it's the regime in power. They do nothing but spend trillions and abuse the little people. All the elite and connected like them never see prosecutions. What does Prayut have to say about his limp crackdown on corruption.

Well in this morning's news, he's 'furious' that a policeman paid 700,000 baht to another (this sum having changed hands on a sidewalk in Rangsit 'for some souvenirs, allegedly) which turned out to be a *gasp* bribe for a higher (read more lucrative) position within the Royal Thai Police. Christ knows how his blood pressure holds up when it's gently pointed out that this has been common practice nationwide since forever smile.png So I'd imagine he'd be pretty pissed off at the AG for this in your face case of corruption. Or not coffee1.gif

Miserable, gutless little bag of <deleted> will evade all attempts to reign him in and instead hide behind his family's disgusting arrogance until 2027. Of course; the Thai's will have neatly forgotten all about his crimes by then and all history of the matter will be erased as if nothing ever happened. I hope Karma gets this low life in the end.

Rein him in as well.

Amazes me what money will buy here.

Ships, I see no ships !

I can't remember if the original statement was made in a press release or at a press conference but it won't matter how many reporters were present as they all obviously got it wrong.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Sad but this is Thailand

Only public opinion and revolution is likely to change all this

Remember many other countries were the same hundreds of years ago. in France it took the revolution to change matters

Miserable, gutless little bag of <deleted> will evade all attempts to reign him in and instead hide behind his family's disgusting arrogance until 2027. Of course; the Thai's will have neatly forgotten all about his crimes by then and all history of the matter will be erased as if nothing ever happened. I hope Karma gets this low life in the end.

Why blame Vorayuth,when the system has allowed this for decades.Blame the system,blame the police for not sticking up for one of their own.Thai's look at things differently,that's for sure.It was explained to me that you can't get money out of people when they are in jail.Life goes on for the ones that are left and compensation certainly helps with that.It doesn't mean they love the deceased any less,but if something good comes out of a death,so be it.Childrens education for example.Remember,Thai's are Buddhist and think of death differently,where as most of the people in TVF land would come from countries with a Christian background,where vengeance and recrimination is the rule of law.

A minor example,my car was stolen when i was a poor kid.They caught the poor person who went to jail because of previous offences.Did i get compensation,no.In fact my tax helped to feed the thief in jail.So in reality,i suffered.