Paul Ryan defends support of Donald Trump

webfact

Paul Ryan defends support of Donald Trump
By Stephen Collinson, CNN

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday defended his endorsement of Donald Trump -- despite his frequent differences with the presumptive GOP nominee -- saying the only alternative is giving the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

"It is a binary choice," Ryan said at a CNN town hall hosted by Jake Tapper. "It is either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. You don't get a third option."

But the challenge facing Ryan was clear when he was asked a question by Zachary Marcone, a Republican who said he couldn't support Trump because he is "openly racist."

Full story: http://us.cnn.com/2016/07/12/politics/paul-ryan-house-speaker/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-07-13

Racism is an overrated word invented by the PC brigade. It's like saying you have freedom of expression, but only if you don't say something we don't like to hear.

Oh right...........so people hiring only whites for a particular position, that's "an overrated invented PC word"..........people of color indiscriminately being shot, that's some "PC Brigade" matter. Fire go out in your cave mate?

One of the most ignorant posts I have ever read on TV.

Racism is an overrated word invented by the PC brigade. It's like saying you have freedom of expression, but only if you don't say something we don't like to hear.

So what you're saying is you have no problem with racism....so long as it's not directed at you.

Oh right...........so people hiring only whites for a particular position, that's "an overrated invented PC word"..........people of color indiscriminately being shot, that's some "PC Brigade" matter. Fire go out in your cave mate?

If I want to hire only whites for a position, then that is my decision and don't harm anyone with it, forcing me to hire other would mean racism against me in your perfect world.

Being shot for having a particular skin color is something completely different, it's called murder or attempted murder, and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Calling me a caveman is also racism, but I assume that racism in your world only applies to others.

You just showed your real colors.

If I want to hire only whites for a position, then that is my decision and don't harm anyone with it, forcing me to hire other would mean racism against me in your perfect world.

Being shot for having a particular skin color is something completely different, it's called murder or attempted murder, and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Calling me a caveman is also racism, but I assume that racism in your world only applies to others.

No, that is the definition, and by not considering someone of color for the position you ARE harming people with it. Did you miss the whole civil rights movement of the 60's? Do you not understand what that was all about.

Guilty of being derogatory toward uneducated people making ignorant comments and using a caveman as an anaology, is that racism (?) no. There is no caveman race, mister.

"Racism is an overrated word invented by the PC brigade."

And readily dismissed by those whose privileged position makes them blind to the reality that doesn't personally affect them.

"PC" is a term most people use without understanding. Obviously among those on the far-right, being racist would be PC. In fact, Trump makes racist statements to sound politically correct / PC to those who see the world in terms of us versus them and who can't compete on a level playing field due to their inadequacies.

......the other option is....... going to hell.....

...and more than halfway there.....

...if there is a God....doubt even He can save America.....

...and those in control don't want it to be saved anyway.....

It's the way Ryan sees Trump as the least of two evils. I wonder if Clinton was the republican and Trump was the democrat, would he still feel the same. If you are that blinkered that you cannot see outside of party colours then god help you all. You hear it all the time, "my father was a republican and his father before him. I am republican through and through". In other words if the republicans had a one legged blind and mute goat as their candidate you would still vote for them!

No wonder the republican party is never likely to get back in the White House.........unless?

I live in the US and people calling others racist is an old liberal tactic used to shut down debate and put people on the defensive.

The thing to note is the people who call others racist are usually racists themselves.

They wake up in the morning with race on their mind. it consumes their entire being or so it seems. They become offended when no offense occurred.
So that tells the rest of us their frauds that need to be exposed.
It also becomes tiresome in it's falseness and It harms the people who may actually be discriminated against.
Make no mistake no race has cornered the market on the number of racists in it's midst. Blacks have just as many in their ranks as whites. Asians, Latinos, etc, all have their share and it transcends to all parties no race is excluded.
The danger is when the dishonest political system and media chose to use racism as the bogey man to advance their parties fortunes because they can't rely on their inferior solutions to the problems America faces, to convince the voters that their's is the party to vote for.

I live in the US and people calling others racist is an old liberal tactic used to shut down debate and put people on the defensive.

The thing to note is the people who call others racist are usually racists themselves.

They wake up in the morning with race on their mind. it consumes their entire being or so it seems. They become offended when no offense occurred.

It also becomes tiresome in it's falseness and It harms the people who may actually be discriminated against.

Make no mistake no race has cornered the market on the number of racists in it's midst. Blacks have just as many in their ranks as whites. Asians, Latinos, etc, all have their share and it transcends to all parties no race is excluded.

The danger is when the dishonest political system and media chose to use racism as the bogey man to advance their parties fortunes because they can't rely on their inferior solutions to the problems America faces, to convince the voters that their's is the party to vote for.

Saying it is a liberal tactic to call others racist is an old tactic used by racists.

Believe whatever you want.

To call other people racists that you don't even know, have never met but think you know them

is the type of fraud we see in america often.

They cause problems where none exist. They make it up out of thin air.

People calling others racists is most certainly an old liberal tactic so it looks like the shoe fits for you.

Or it could be just people describing people for what they are. Racists.

up2u2

Liberal Left Wing Progressive Social Justice Warrior ---> This says it all.

There is no progressive in liberalism only regression.

Whenever someone refuses to agrees with a liberal it's always the same.

There a racist, a bigot or whatever other BS name they can come up with.

Liberals it's all part of their recycled arsenal of hate against anyone who disagrees with them.

Another part of their arsenal is to accuse others of that which they do.
Your a racist and a fraud so thanks for letting us know and don't think any of your bullying BS is
going to work because it won't,

No, that is the definition, and by not considering someone of color for the position you ARE harming people with it. Did you miss the whole civil rights movement of the 60's? Do you not understand what that was all about.

Guilty of being derogatory toward uneducated people making ignorant comments and using a caveman as an anaology, is that racism (?) no. There is no caveman race, mister.

Funny you use the word mate, from your post I would suggest that your views would make using mate a somewhat redundant term.

Also as an observation it would appear you must have suffered some sort of racism in your life or do you just have a big chip on your shoulder???

up2u2

Liberal Left Wing Progressive Social Justice Warrior ---> This says it all.

There is no progressive in liberalism only regression.

Whenever someone refuses to agrees with a liberal it's always the same.

There a racist, a bigot or whatever other BS name they can come up with.

Liberals it's all part of their recycled arsenal of hate against anyone who disagrees with them.

Another part of their arsenal is to accuse others of that which they do.
Your a racist and a fraud so thanks for letting us know and don't think any of your bullying BS is
going to work because it won't,

No, it just means they are racist bigots. A pretty simple concept. Right Wing bleeding hearts whining about being called out for what they are.

Liberal Left Wing Progressive Social Justice Warrior ----> Mortal enemy of racist ignorant bigots like Trump and Ryan

No one has done more to keep minorities subjugated to the US nanny-state than well-meaning liberal bigots...minorities will never reach their potential as long as they are paid to stay home and make babies...rather than given incentives and encouragement to achieve higher education and join the workforce...thereby removing them from poverty and government entitlements...making them productive citizens...removing them from Dem slavery...

up2u2--->"No, it just means they are racist bigots. A pretty simple concept. Right Wing bleeding hearts whining about being called out for what they are." Say's who? You the bigot and racist?

You speak of Trump like you've had dinner with him every day which I know you haven't so you insisting he's a racist is a fraud charge. Which makes you a fraud. The only thing you know about Trump is what the liberal press tells you.

other than that you don't have a clue.

Your just another BS liberal know nothing.

up2u2--->"No, it just means they are racist bigots. A pretty simple concept. Right Wing bleeding hearts whining about being called out for what they are."

Say's who? You the bigot and racist?

You speak of Trump like you've had dinner with him every day which I know you haven't so you insisting he's a racist is a fraud charge. Which makes you a fraud. The only thing you know about Trump is what the liberal press tells you.

other than that you don't have a clue.

Your just another BS liberal know nothing.

Yeah says me. I know a racist ignorant bigot when I hear one.

I thought Trump supporters liked people who tell it like it is? lol

What choice does Ryan have than to kiss Trump's ass? None.

What is funny is he thinks no one knows.

"Yeah says me. I know a racist ignorant bigot when I hear one."

Your a BS liberal. Anyone who disagrees with you is always a a racist bigot or some other such lie.

Deal with it, that's what you do.

"I thought Trump supporters liked people who tell it like it is? lol"

Not from a lying know nothing BS liberal.

You people do nothing to advance anything in fact your a hindrance to everything.

Thus progressive in your case means regressive.

"Liberal bigots" cheesy.gif The old, I know you are but what am I arguement.

I always say and my wife has asked me to stop because it's ALL I say:

No matter how ugly, fat, obnoxious, foul-smelling, boring, racist and orange it is...you got to dance with the one you brung!

Poor Paul Ryan is getting beaten in his home district. clap2.gif The Republican party continues to be a blazing dumpster fire. Trump's campaign would be better off if they just assumed any avid trump supporter is an unrepentant bigot or a failed actor.

Best election EVAR! (Rubbing hands together, squealing with joy) Here comes the Republican National Convention...Oh Boy!
Edited by Pinot

Yes Trump is a racist and should be dumped according to some people here, but tomorrow those same people gonna rant about what Angela Merkel has created, and praise the Brexiteers however the main argument for Brexit was plain RACISM