Sign barring transgender intern kindles debate over toilet equality

webfact

Transgenders should be allowed to expose themselves anywhere they damn well please...especially in toilets frequented by little girls...

How could/would a transgender"expose" themselves to a little girl? They have separate booths in the woman's toilets. The little girl would have to either climb over the top or wiggle under the door!!!

The real question to be asked here is what the law says regarding usage of womens' bathrooms by persons born with XY chromosomes (don't blur the discussion with hermaphroditism).

If the law states that transgendered persons cannot use the bathroom then it should be as simple as that.

Tranny's

Should just say' No Chicks with Dicks ??

The real question to be asked here is what the law says regarding usage of womens' bathrooms by persons born with XY chromosomes (don't blur the discussion with hermaphroditism).

If the law states that transgendered persons cannot use the bathroom then it should be as simple as that.

Tranny's

Well blokes with tits would be more accurate to be honest.

Transgenders should be allowed to expose themselves anywhere they damn well please...especially in toilets frequented by little girls...

How could/would a transgender"expose" themselves to a little girl? They have separate booths in the woman's toilets. The little girl would have to either climb over the top or wiggle under the door!!!
This issue becomes far more emotional when we discuss trans genders in school settings where communal showers are commonplace. Fathers don't want people with male "parts" showering with their little girls. I suspect mothers would also not like the idea of people with female "parts" showering with their little boys.

I suspose we could eliminate school PE classes, but that isn't regarded as a popular solution. Creating separate facilities for transgenders would be expensive for many schools. So I believe this debate will continue for a long time.

Edited by Watchful

Let's be honest, the whole thing with the LGBT community does rise some questions about toilet usage, just practical questions. I can elaborate if some people don't understand what I mean.

Oh, here we go, please DO elaborate, because you said basically NOTHING.

Can you really not imagine what I mean? My best friend was born as a man but now has boobs and no dick. Her passport on the other hand says she is a man. Depending in what country she is, can you really not imagine any problems as to whether she goes to a man/woman toilet?

Here in Thailand they don't recognise 'Katoyes' officially. So depending whether someone has a dick or not, it will raise some questios at the loo, won't it?

And we better don't even start the transgender question concerning toilets.

You probably thought I was anti-LGTB, but it's the absolute opposite, I really feel for this people but just happen to see the practical problems.

If you say there aren't any of such problems then you're just blending them out.

wai2.gif

BTW my concerns come from the examples my best friend mentioned above gave me.

Dude, I am very pro LGBTQ civil rights. But the problem with your previous post is that it indeed said absolutely nothing. Thanks for elaborating.

I'm pro LGBTQ ABC123, I don't even know all the code but it's just about what's right and you don't need to be gay, lesbian, transgendered or have a thousand penises to realise what's bigotry and what's not.

If the bigot that left the sign had bothered to leave their details then at least folk could approach HIM OR HER but she was too gutless and hid behind the anonymity of a little sign.....because she new she or he had a problem and wouldn't be able to hide it in person.

these people are. So yesterday. nabier.

Tranny's

Sounds like you have an axe to grind WUS ?

Did one of your late night conquests from soi dodgy turnout to surprise. You with a little extra service one night? 555555

You're always entertaining scottttty.

Brain dead comment.

Can you just link us please to at least one event or news article where this sort of thing has occurred.

If you do manage to find one, just imagine how many toilet transactions take place by transgendered folk each year in LOS. YOUarebarking at shadows and have, like others exposed your bigoted views for the entire TVF community to see.

Tranny's

Did one of your late night conquests from soi dodgy turnout to surprise. You with a little extra service one night? 555555

Tranny's

In 1969 America put man on the moon.

In 2016 Thailand put man in the women's toilets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If male transexuals and transvestites can go into the ladies room does that mean we can arrest the ones that go into the men's room for perversion? And the same story for the tomboys going into the lady's room? All so confusing. Time for one bathroom for all.

Trannies are who they are but they are not women in my view. People need to accept them for who they are but trannies need to accept that they aren't women or men too. If everyone can accept others for who they are the world will be a better place. In my wife's district they have third sex bathrooms at the high school. The trannies never use them. They go to the girls' bathroom even though their own is cleaner and make themselves up. Maybe if the world weren't pushing two genders the trannies wouldn't have to dress up ridiculously to mimic females. Do they do this to be accepted or because it is what they are? I'd say it's about acceptance because society pushesonly males or females as being normal. Trannies are not male or female. Choosing to be female is a denial of their own reality. They just can't accept being something different and society doesn't seem to want to accept that these people are something that isn't male or female. If there are gender bathrooms at all, there should be one for the trannies which the trannies choose to use.

I'm pro LGBTQ ABC123, I don't even know all the code but it's just about what's right and you don't need to be gay, lesbian, transgendered or have a thousand penises to realise what's bigotry and what's not.

If the bigot that left the sign had bothered to leave their details then at least folk could approach HIM OR HER but she was too gutless and hid behind the anonymity of a little sign.....because she new she or he had a problem and wouldn't be able to hide it in person.

I don't know any more about this case than the original news article but I think it's a bit unfair to call the woman (presumably, given the use of "ka") who posted the sign a "bigot". Since the word transgender is so broad it could mean someone who looks like the winner of Ms. Tiffany all the way to some dude with a beard wearing a dress - and that particular person just made the other "born women" uncomfortable. Not necessarily discrimination out of bigotry. Edited by CanInBKK

Tranny's

Tranny's

Not true, the Americans never put anyone on the moon, full stop.

Ladyboys have been going to the loo in the ladies back before you were even a wad in ur old mans nut bag.

I don't know any more about this case than the original news article but I think it's a bit unfair to call the woman (presumably, given the use of "ka") who posted the sign a "bigot". Since the word transgender is so broad it could mean someone who looks like the winner of Ms. Tiffany all the way to some dude with a beard wearing a dress - and that particular person just made the other "born women" uncomfortable. Not necessarily discrimination out of bigotry.

Anyone could have written that sign. Might be a wind up. Who knows. Business will continue as usual irregardless is my bet.

Have a good day.

Tranny's

Tranny's

Not true, the Americans never put anyone on the moon, full stop.

Ladyboys have been going to the loo in the ladies back before you were even a wad in ur old mans nut bag.

Party Pooper again I see my friend.

TV I agree is for debate but whether the USA put people on the moon is a whole new ball game - excusing the Pun hahaha

If lady boys want to use the men's or the ladies, it makes little difference. The whole, in it's entirety is the doubt of the sincerity of those that choose the wrong room for deviate purposes. Everyone needs to piss and shit.