Royal Phawadee Village

tolsti

I was in Patong for a day in October and walked into this resort as they were finishing off some renovations prior to re-opening (it seemed anyway).

Their website looks great and as I am intending coming over again in May I was wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and their views on the resort.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
I was in Patong for a day in October and walked into this resort as they were finishing off some renovations prior to re-opening (it seemed anyway).

Their website looks great and as I am intending coming over again in May I was wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and their views on the resort.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds rather like advertising to me! If you've been in for a look around and thier website looks so great, why do you need to know if anyone else has stayed there. Don't you trust your own judgement!

Thanks in advance.

Sounds rather like advertising to me! If you've been in for a look around and thier website looks so great, why do you need to know if anyone else has stayed there. Don't you trust your own judgement!

He doesn't need any help with advertising when someone comes along and replies to the one post three times in succession :o

I have had a look around the place, but not stayed there. The pool villas looked quite nice but I wasn't overly taken with the regular rooms. The public areas needed a clean up, nothing horrendous but I got the impression they were short staffed or something. They have a way to go and some details to attend to I think, but I had a rather quick inspection so I could be wrong. jmho.

But it is a great location for nightlife, eating and dining etc and the staff were pleasant enough. They have only just re-opened after the tsunami (!) so there probably won't be too many people on here who have stayed there yet. Try www.tripadvisor or somewhere and you might get a better response.

And Timothys it's official: you suck at the intarwebs :o