Disabled man murder suspects plead not guilty in court

webfact

...wasn't it even filmed.....???

...this is beyond absurd.....

...another travesty......

...the first was .......7 cowards attacking and killing a physically (and mentally?) challenged innocent individual.....

BUT, 'we' do not know what has happened in the financial background do we...whistling.gif

One wonders how on earth they could put a defence. What will their excuse be? Self-defence? They fact that they have plead not guilty tells me the various parties were not able to come to a secret deal prior to this hearing. That would usually be what would happen. Negotiations must be ongoing.

Presumably they're going to argue some crap that he attacked them first, all 7 of them and was armed. So they nipped off and tooled up, just to make it more of a fair fight. They didn't mean to really hurt him but he was just so aggressive and scared them all.

Did the BiB, their dad's station colleagues, test them for drugs and alcohol and will those results be presented in court.

Stand by for a fairy story, some apologizing and wai-ing. and a bit of community service with suspended sentences.

Thai courts are now applying the constitutional democratic division of powers, a copy of British constitutional rights, and - simply because there's Thais in court - you moan. Up to now, these men are only charged with a crime, and - until convicted in a fair trial - remain legally innocent. Please don't bash Thais for having a legal system like you do.

I expect it will be self-defence. One of their number is in hospital, He attacked, they responded. Might even be true actually. I really can't underdstand how a bunch of guys could attack with such visciousness without provocation. Still, as usual, a totally disproportionate response. I could be wrong.