Happy ending health massage shut down in Silom - expect more to go the same way, say health ministry

rooster59

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no! *gasp* Will we be seeing a mass exodus of the unattractive desperate old farang here? S'okay, I don't give a sh1t about being 'popular', particularly on this forum coffee1.gif

Considering this business as in 95% of them was for Thai people I sincerely doubt the farang you refer to give a sh1t either!

If you are so disdainful of the forum, why bother posting?

60,000 baht fine?? Thats about an afternoons profit, that will teach them "Happy Ending" establishments, I am sue they will all be shaking in their flip flops over this revelation.coffee1.gif

Jesus wept...

Indeed, he may well have.

"Jesus married the prostitute Mary Magdalene and had children, according to a manuscript almost 1,500 years old unearthed at the British Library."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jesus-married-mary-magdalene-and-had-children-according-to-ancient-manuscript-9849839.html

Well expect more sex crimes and bizarre violent mayhem to increase as they begin to shut down the only relief for stress that is available to many Thai men. One day if they keep this up, Thailand can surpass the USA as a murder capitol. whistling.gif

Anyway in all seriousness if they really want to improve the country please just clean up the garbage. If they clean up the place and start installing sewer systems they can then start to attract the kind of tourist they seem to desire. Imagine if you could actually swim in Pattaya or Patong. They should milk the sex tourism until they can actually replace it with something better. Sex tourism is actually quite environmentally friendly. lol At least compared to trying to stamp it out by building another shopping mall.

They need to think about the transition of how Thailand crawls up from being hooker central. For the mongers this is bad news but it isn't a step that will come into play for the families and the Chinese planning to visit. At least not in the near future.

Well so much for return to happiness eh?

well put, taking happiness away from punters and from the poor girls who are just trying to make a living. is a crime with no victims really a crime?

Victimless crimes are crimes in Police States...

A post containing a Thai language news post has been removed. As this is an English language forum, please use English language news updates. English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

A number of personal bickering posts not really related to the topic have been removed as well as the replies.

More posts containing inappropriate language or discussing moderation have been removed.

A post containing an over sized image which messed up the formatting of this page has been removed as well.

Well so much for return to happiness eh?

well put, taking happiness away from punters and from the poor girls who are just trying to make a living. is a crime with no victims really a crime?

Victimless crimes are crimes in Police States...

No such thing as a victim-less crime, that's why they're called 'crimes', because there's always a victim.

Winnie

All these censorious posts (???? correct me if I'm wrong)seem to come from people with a christian .judaic and maybe even muslim background/upbringing. It might just be that the Buddhist philosophy is not as judgmental as those superstitions and people here just prepared to enjoy their sensuality and sexuality. I go on the gay scene and it is just as healthy there.

Jesus wept...

"Jesus married the prostitute Mary Magdalene and had children, according to a manuscript almost 1,500 years old unearthed at the British Library."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jesus-married-mary-magdalene-and-had-children-according-to-ancient-manuscript-9849839.html

Five hundred years after the event. How did they know? There was no BBC back then, apparently. Anyway she owned Magdalane College in Cambridge so doubt she was a prozzie.

Jesus wept...

Five hundred years after the event. How did they know? There was no BBC back then, apparently. Anyway she owned Magdalane College in Cambridge so doubt she was a prozzie.

BBC was around then they reported on it. But back then they called themselves the Bible Bashing Critics as apparently Britons were only reading Roman News then

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the end of Doctor BJ I wonder ? Bring back Boo Sa Bar with Andrew !

End of so many high-end places too like in Ratchadaphisek ? Just what I was thinking. That's well nigh improbable. Unless this raid, like so many in LOS, was only a dud demo to fool people into believing the government was doing something. Wonder who was complaining anyway. Wonder who was losing. Classic government : "You're happy, did you say? I'll fix that !" Hopefully like all things in Thailand, this will have a happy ending.

• 7 months later...

of cos unlicensed happy ending spa must be closed down for safety and health hazard issues. what happens if the ending was unhappy? I can't complain to anyone for because they are not operating under the consumer right's laws.

Can someone explain or hint to me how can I check if the spa has the correct licenses to ensure a happy ending? 

• 1 month later...