Tourists feeding crocs on a raft - officials take an immediate interest

rooster59

Front page Bangkok Post Licens have been suspended for 90 days.

Good the officials went to check, before something nasty happened.

Well done boys, good job thumbsup.gif

Lets see it open again with some safety in mind.,

When I was working in Papua New Guinea some years ago, I was invited to a combined poultry processing plant and crocodile farm. It turned my stomach somewhat to see 1000s of prime poultry clipped to a conveyor belt and carried off for processing.

The unwanted parts of the poultry were all steam sterilised, mash added and pelletised for the crocs.

The crocs liked a change in diet I was told, and for Security, the farm had PNG tribesmen from a tribe who were famed for their shortness and their large bows and needle-sharp arrows.

I was told that 2 intruders looking for a free feed of croc meat had "slipped and fallen in" a few nights earlier. The Security guys had some sort of proof that they'd managed to secure evidence of the intruders before their fall, and so earned a bonus, and the crocs had a change in diet.

Strange but true. It doesn't all happen in Phuket!

The security at the 'resort' i stayed at in Madang were from the same tribe .

I asked one guy what he could do with his bow. He replied 'killum pig, killum bird, killum man,killum pig'. And they do too as a couple of raskols found out.

Oh! c'mon,you gotta laugh.Where on earth in any other country other than Thailand would you see this as a family attraction.????

Many croc farms in Australia are tourist attractions. All makes revenue.

Oh! c'mon,you gotta laugh.Where on earth in any other country other than Thailand would you see this as a family attraction.????

Many croc farms in Australia are tourist attractions. All makes revenue.

Do they also have rafts tied to a couple used plastic chemical barrels, and with at least a dozen humans packed on top, floating among those crocodiles?

Front page Bangkok Post Licens have been suspended for 90 days.

Good the officials went to check, before something nasty happened.

Well done boys, good job thumbsup.gif

Lets see it open again with some safety in mind.,

When I was working in Papua New Guinea some years ago, I was invited to a combined poultry processing plant and crocodile farm. It turned my stomach somewhat to see 1000s of prime poultry clipped to a conveyor belt and carried off for processing.

The unwanted parts of the poultry were all steam sterilised, mash added and pelletised for the crocs.

The crocs liked a change in diet I was told, and for Security, the farm had PNG tribesmen from a tribe who were famed for their shortness and their large bows and needle-sharp arrows.

I was told that 2 intruders looking for a free feed of croc meat had "slipped and fallen in" a few nights earlier. The Security guys had some sort of proof that they'd managed to secure evidence of the intruders before their fall, and so earned a bonus, and the crocs had a change in diet.

Strange but true. It doesn't all happen in Phuket!

The security at the 'resort' i stayed at in Madang were from the same tribe .

I asked one guy what he could do with his bow. He replied 'killum pig, killum bird, killum man,killum pig'. And they do too as a couple of raskols found out.

em nau!

Crocodile Fishing Park Owner Defiant as Fisheries Department Try To Enforce Suspension
Story by Albert Jack

croc.jpg

Crocodile Fishing Park Owner Defiant in Tense stand off at The Crocodile Lakes

PATTAYA: -- At 10am on the morning of Sunday 17, Mr. Bancha Sukkaew, a Department of Fisheries officer, accompanied by twenty enforcement officers, delivered the official notice of suspension of licence to the Crocodile Fishing Zone in Anujak Chang (Elephant Territory) Pattaya.

The suspension order dated July 15, 2016, issued by Mr. Adisorn Promthep, Department of Fisheries’ Director General, suspended operations specifically for the crocodile fishing zone for ninety days.

Mr Uthen Yangprapakorn, the owner of the park, was still ‘up country’ and unavailable. But he sent a representative who declined to accept the letter, forcing officers to place the suspension notice on a pole at the crocodile zone.

The overall license for Elephant Territory is valid until 27th May 2018. The content of the suspension letter does not revoke that license but states that there is inadequate safety in the mentioned zone and that the owner would have fifteen days to appeal the suspension.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227672/crocodile-fishing-park-owner-defiant-fisheries-department-try-enforce-suspension/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-18

Mudcrab

i have been to many Crocodile and Alligator parks in the USA and yes they are family attractions.But they are safe family attractions. Ive driven down Alligator alley in Florida and taken a piss on the side of the road with an Alligator not more than 15 ft away from me,But there was a big F##K off fence, tween him and me.You miss my point.Do you honestly call what this man is doing by tying together a few plastic barrels and setting them afloat with tourists aboard,among wild Crocodiles,a family attraction.C'mon man,get real.

Mudcrab

i have been to many Crocodile and Alligator parks in the USA and yes they are family attractions.But they are safe family attractions. Ive driven down Alligator alley in Florida and taken a piss on the side of the road with an Alligator not more than 15 ft away from me,But there was a big F##K off fence, tween him and me.You miss my point.Do you honestly call what this man is doing by tying together a few plastic barrels and setting them afloat with tourists aboard,among wild Crocodiles,a family attraction.C'mon man,get real.

A family atraction for them,a money attraction for himclap2.gifcheesy.gif