(Improved) Vegetable grater in Pattaya

peeba7

I bought this down on beach road during a festival stall sale for about 100 baht but can not seem to find them anywhere else and would like to. Where please?

Also open to alternative solutions though this one is cheap, light weight, and manual, not electric. I imagine the electric ones are much more efficient but larger heavier and much more expensive.

http://rcdn-1.fishpond.com.au/0041/140/272/83142360/6.jpeg

It's sold on beach road during festivals, or online or in specialty shops, just not sure which shop in pattaya has them or similar item. It works just fine for the price. I would much prefer a jews harp to a mandolin for said purposes.

As pointed out above, they are always available at the festivals along Beach Rd. I bought one several years ago, and then threw it away. It takes 3 hands to do anything. One to hold the base, one to crank, and the 3rd hand to manipulate the vegetable. Maybe if it had a suction base it would work.

It's sold on beach road during festivals, or online or in specialty shops, just not sure which shop in pattaya has them or similar item. It works just fine for the price. I would much prefer a jews harp to a mandolin for said purposes.

I guess you don't know what a kitchen related mandolin is?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived