Clinton: First day of Republican convention 'surreal'

webfact

The use of "surreal" to describe her impression of the Republican Convention is tragically comedic. After all, the whirlwind cognitive dissonance that has accompanied Hillary's entire public life and her immunity to prosecution can aptly be described as "surreal," like Edvard Munch's The Scream.

...unreal, fantastic, bizarre, dream like (and not a good one).

Christie whipping up the BURN THE WITCH chant wasn't exactly real real, dude. They're fascists and now they're out of the closet fascists. That could be good if there are enough Americans educated enough about history to know what that means to allow them total power.

I was not aware of that. No, I do not wrap that into my approval fold. I think it is unsat! Totally.

Face the facts Americans, you have choice between two candidates. One has absolutely no political experience and is absolutely devoid of any statesmanship. The other is hugely experienced and even if accused of shady deals, is'nt this par for the course for politicians and who better to take on Putin.

Better the devil you know than the (potentially jack-booted) devil you don't know.

The use of "surreal" to describe her impression of the Republican Convention is tragically comedic. After all, the whirlwind cognitive dissonance that has accompanied Hillary's entire public life and her immunity to prosecution can aptly be described as "surreal," like Edvard Munch's The Scream.

Christie whipping up the BURN THE WITCH chant wasn't exactly real real, dude. They're fascists and now they're out of the closet fascists. That could be good if there are enough Americans educated enough about history to know what that means to allow them total power.

I was not aware of that. No, I do not wrap that into my approval fold. I think it is unsat! Totally.
Burn the witch???

Wasn't it actually "Lock her up" ?

Referring to opinion that Hillary has done something illegal and deserves to be prosecuted for it?

Understand some may not agree that she should be prosecuted, but do not believe that anyone was calling her a "witch" or saying she should be "burned" or "killed"

Which is big difference

Edited by CWMcMurray

Burn the witch???

Referring to opinion that Hillary has done something illegal and deserves to be prosecuted for it?

Understand some may not agree that she should be prosecuted, but do not believe that anyone was calling her a "witch" or saying she should be "burned" or "killed"

Which is big difference

I was unaware of either but there's a significant difference. I took a fellow member at their word. If not true it's as deplorable as the concocted fantasy of 'burn the witch'. Of course, more so because this post really happened.

Clinton is a disease on the American society and polity. It's possible the other poster just read the lie online and assumed it true. I'll choose that explanation. Thku.

Well, crooked pants suited one, it was a joy to behold Christie ripping you a new one.

Destroyed in one tweet:

"If you think Chris Christie can lecture anyone on ethics, we have a bridge to sell you. "

:)

Your point IS funny! However, the merit of his points are not dependent on his own past. A guy in Rikers Island prison could have made these arguments and they'd still be correct...and he'd still be a criminal. But the points he raises are not absolved because of his past. It's basic ad hominem misdirect.

Christie has ethics issues AND he called out Clinton on her issues. Funny, but she's still soiled and America knows it.

Burn the witch???

Which is big difference

The disgusting display of hatred and fascistic BLOOD LUST during the Chris Chritie mock trial of our next president, Hillary Clinton, is indeed being referred to popularly in terms of WITCH trials.

Deal with it. It's real. Or SURREAL as Hillary Clinton says.

Christie is a horrible pathetic opportunist and the way the crowd reacted to his baiting ... even worse.

In his convention speech Tuesday night, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie roused the Republican delegates with a bill of indictment against Hillary Clinton’s record and character as the nation’s top diplomat. He was clearly staking his bid for a Cabinet post in the Trump administration, but his reading seemed more like an audition for the role of Reverend Parris in a summer-stock production of The Crucible.

“Lock her up!” “Burn the witch at the stake!” roared the crowds that night, as they had the night before, and Christie fit right in.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/07/chris_christie_s_malicious_attack_on_hillary_clinton_was_full_of_lies.html

Edited by Jingthing

It's taking a long time for it to sink in perhaps but the elite political class scorns the germination and rise of popular-ism not realizing that within itself resides the seeds of it's own destruction.That is and always has been historical and cyclical.For those who say " Madam President, get used to it boys" need to think again, as those in the UK just found out.

Burn the witch???

Which is big difference

The disgusting display of hatred and fascistic BLOOD LUST during the Chris Chritie mock trial of our next president, Hillary Clinton, is indeed being referred to popularly in terms of WITCH trials.

Deal with it. It's real. Or SURREAL as Hillary Clinton says.

Christie is a horrible pathetic opportunist and the way the crowd reacted to his baiting ... even worse.

In his convention speech Tuesday night, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie roused the Republican delegates with a bill of indictment against Hillary Clinton’s record and character as the nation’s top diplomat. He was clearly staking his bid for a Cabinet post in the Trump administration, but his reading seemed more like an audition for the role of Reverend Parris in a summer-stock production of The Crucible.

“Lock her up!” “Burn the witch at the stake!” roared the crowds that night, as they had the night before, and Christie fit right in.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/07/chris_christie_s_malicious_attack_on_hillary_clinton_was_full_of_lies.html

Hillary has nothing to be proud of. It was all done in good spirit.

Democrats are getting very "thin skinned", now that the tables are turning. Look at the facts.

1. Democrats scoffed at Trumps bid as a Republican Candidate, yet he beat every single opponent. Not only that, he made History...as he broke the record for number of votes cast by delegates. Democrats goofed.

2. Democrats predicted chaos at the RNC. There was absolutely none. A little Ted sneer/smugness for not endorsing President Trump was the only exception. Ted has the kind of wimpy look that must have gotten him slapped quite a bit in the school cafetaria.... Democrats goofed.

3. Democrats claimed President (to be) Trump to be far behind Hillary in Polls, but as of today, they are virtually tied.....Democrats goofed.

4. Democrats jeered at President (to be) Trump Supporters, calling good women and children filthy names, at Trump Rallies. Violence abounded, and stomping on police cars was there signature. Now they are a pathetic mob outside the RNC, burning flags. Democrats goofed.

5. A standing President (Obama the fallible), broke Presidential Protocol by insulting Trump, an Opposition Party Candidate. This made Obama and Hillary look like crying fools. Democrats goofed.

I could go on and on....but I won't

Final Answer...Don't bet that your horse (Hillary) will come in first. It is going to be a rough 4 months for her. She is fending off virtually the entire justice system (or buying them out). She is going to crack.....and I don't think I goofed on that prediction at all.

Edited by slipperylobster

Jim Kane from Virginia is HRC's running mate.

Very good choice from a businessman's perspective: pro free trade, pro TPP, pro growth of the country. Excellent record on issues important to liberals too.

**who woudla thunk it: Democratic party - pro-business and pro private enterprise, the party of businessmen. Every smart businessman I know supports this agenda.

Edited by keemapoot